AFC Championship: Patriots vs. Chiefs

DigInBoys

On 1/21/2019 at 3:27 PM, Pats_PNW said:

There have been some dark, dark decades in Pats history.  Those of us that were around for those, appreciate this past 15 years and know without a shadow of a doubt, the time will come when this current dynasty come to an end.  I'm just trying to enjoy as much of it as possible until that day comes.  Remember when we couldn't even watch the games on tv because they wouldn't sell out? Ugh. Painful. 

NY Giants every week. Tarkington to Homer Jones! Tucker Frederickson up the middle!

8 hours ago, Habbsawce said:

I think if you fought all year to get home field advantage, you should get the ball (or decision anyway) in OT first. Would add some more to the regular season, but I guess at the end of the day it is what it is. It's not the worst thing either way.

Home field should be enough. Dont let it get or OT.

8 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

The laser pointer crap is brutal by fans. I expect that in Mexico City to an extent, but Kansas CIty? Damn that's sad to see.

I hope they find people who do that and ban them from NFL games for life. But of course they won't be able to track them down.

I'm not so sure on that. They were able to track the guy that stole Bradys shirt which I still can't believe they caught him.

18 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

It wouldn't be a huge story regardless because there isn't much to be done. The Patriots didn't know about it, so presumably it didn't impact Brady. Since the game is long over there's no way they'll be able to find whatever fan did it. Kind of like the whistling in the Saints game, it'll get some Twitter commentary, a couple fluff articles (it's been mentioned on USA Today and Yahoo already), but it won't become a big story (and wouldn't regardless of teams) because there's nothing to be done. Story won't go anywhere, so it isn't going to get written about much.

NFL.com says the NFL is looking into it. *shrug*

1 hour ago, m haynes said:

I'm not so sure on that. They were able to track the guy that stole Bradys shirt which I still can't believe they caught him.

They put the Texas Rangers on the case. (Not the baseball team, the actual Texas Ranger Division). That jersey was gonna be found quickly, and with a lot of roundhouse kicks...

tenor.gif?itemid=6910081

Chuck Norris may or may not have been involved. 

14 hours ago, Habbsawce said:

I think if you fought all year to get home field advantage, you should get the ball (or decision anyway) in OT first. Would add some more to the regular season, but I guess at the end of the day it is what it is. It's not the worst thing either way.

But i mean you already have home field advantage, why should you get more advantage? should you get the ball at the beginning of each half as well?

On 1/20/2019 at 10:14 PM, CKS97 said:

Doesn't it get BORING being a Patriots fan? SB's are almost seen as a birthright. Do you even enjoy winning?

no

On 1/21/2019 at 1:08 AM, CKS97 said:

So much for the passing of the torch or the changing of the guard.

God forbid we get something DIFFERENT.

watch the nba, ncaaf/b or mlb i guess 

Archived