AFC Championship: Patriots vs. Chiefs

DigInBoys

1 minute ago, malak1 said:

I thought McDaniels called a good game. I’m glad he didn’t make the move to the NFC North. He and Rodgers together....could’ve been insane.

He is a great OC.

Absolutely schooled both Gus Bradley and Bob Sutton the last two weeks. 

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Tom Brady is a sneaky awful person too. Lest we forget how he endorses and palls around with hucksters and scam artists like Tony Robbins.

tenor.gif?itemid=5106296

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Now this I can get behind. I loathe everything about Robert Kraft

giphy.gif

I actually root for Brady to make the Super Bowl every year. The look on his face when he loses the Super Bowl is always so much more gratifying than when he loses Pre SB. Don’t care about people boasting about Super Bowl Appearances.. at the end of the day it only comes down to Championships. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

I actually root for Brady to make the Super Bowl every year. The look on his face when he loses the Super Bowl is always so much more gratifying than when he loses Pre SB. Don’t care about people boasting about Super Bowl Appearances.. at the end of the day it only comes down to Championships. 

There is the danger of him winning it though.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

It's just not fun. There's not even the schadenfreude of a potential failure.

It's boring, it's stupid, and it makes the regular season meaningless. I've watched every minute of every SB for 20 years and I have no desire to watch ten seconds of this one.

It's not fun. 

Well, I'm going to enjoy it.

1 minute ago, game3525 said:

He is a great OC.

Absolutely schooled both Gus Bradley and Bob Sutton the last two weeks. 

Those are also two of the most vanilla DCs in the NFL. Hopefully, Wade has something cooked up. He's been ticking me off with his early-game gameplans this year, but he's been great at making in-game adjustments.

Just now, BayRaider said:

Wow extremely cool 

The other perk to the Pats winning this game... my wife, who has just spent the past 3 hours cursing the Rams to no end, now has to cheer for the Rams in the Super Bowl.  No, not to support me or anything.  She just hates Brady more than anyone in sports.

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Agreed.. But he still has more of those than anyone too so... not exactly sure what your point is?

Just now, SBLIII said:

There is the danger of him winning it though.

That’s fine, I wouldn’t be totallt over grossed if he won. I don’t dislike him as much as I use to. He’s more likable, then aay, LeBron James. Although still fully rooting for the Rams. McVay and Donald deserve that ring. 

Just now, The LBC said:

The other perk to the Pats winning this game... my wife, who has just spent the past 3 hours cursing the Rams to no end, now has to cheer for the Rams in the Super Bowl.  No, not to support me or anything.  She just hates Brady more than anyone in sports.

My brother said the same thing after the KC game. He's been bitter the entire post-season, but he has to root for the Rams now lol.

Those are also two of the most vanilla DCs in the NFL. Hopefully, Wade has something cooked up. He's been ticking me off with his early-game gameplans this year, but he's been great at making in-game adjustments.

Yeah, Wade is on a different level from guys like Bradley and Sutton. 

Archived