AFC Championship: Patriots vs. Chiefs

DigInBoys

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The game wasn't boring. The lack of parity is boring.

I quite enjoy the contrast between the divisions ... NFC is constantly volatile & new challengers emerge regularly. AFC provides consistent performers who routinely fight their way to the top of the conference to be its SB representative. (With the Pats being far & away the best of the bunch) 

7 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Tom Brady is a sneaky awful person too. Lest we forget how he endorses and palls around with hucksters and scam artists like Tony Robbins.

I don't think he's actively malicious. He just has the mind of a golden retriever. No sense for knowing who he should and shouldn't be friends with.

I don't get why people hate the Patriots going to the Superbowl every year.  I'm obviously no Pats fan and I picked them to lose this game - not because I hate them or I'm tired of them winning, but because I thought the Chiefs would win at home. 

As far as the Patriots go, I love the greatness.  It's not like this is some team compiled of all-star players (like the Warriors of the NBA literally are) and they're just rolling over everyone.  I appreciate Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and this team.

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

Man I was so looking forward to Rams/Chiefs SB. Now we got this stupid record on repeat. Brady GOAT blah blah. Had enough of this. Now we have to watch this insufferable 2 week build up.

already annoyed with the Mcvay vs Bill story-line(young genius vs old genius angle) the media will be pumping out lol

4 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Man I was so looking forward to Rams/Chiefs SB. Now we got this stupid record on repeat. Brady GOAT blah blah. Had enough of this. Now we have to watch this insufferable 2 week build up.

The good thing is Brady pretty is much considered the goat by the majority, so there is no real storyline with that anymore. The talk was much worse in 2014 and 2016. 

10 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Pats dynasty started with a SB win vs the Rams, maybe this is how the dynasty ends. Full circle with a loss to the Rams.

LA Strong.

Could end with a SB Win for Brady as he retires and pulls a Elway into the future too. Just saying!

3 minutes ago, August4th said:

already annoyed with the Mcvay vs Bill story-line(young genius vs old genius angle) the media will be pumping out lol

Good news. You'll also get the young calf (Goff) and old bull (Brady) storyline:

Archived