AFC Championship: Patriots vs. Chiefs

DigInBoys

It's unreal how the Patriots are always able to turn it up a notch during the playoffs. That's why you should never bet against Brady & Belichick in the playoffs.

I'm sure I was one of the very few non-Pats fans who weren't rooting against them tonight. I just wanted a good game, and I definitely got a good one.

KC will be very good for a long time with Mahomes, though. Just need to patch up that defense.

7 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Oh. I thought they were just good at their jobs. So all we need is a QB/HC combo that figures out their working hours schedule. 

The snarkiness is amusing, but yeah, just like in every other job in the history of the world, some people work harder than others. And when a coach and QB both do it, that's a major factor in success. I never claimed there werent other factors, so your last statement is a strawman.

34 minutes ago, CKS97 said:

The least deserving fanbase in sports gets ANOTHER moment of glory as if they're entitled to it.

Give it a rest already. We get it, you hate the Patriots. Plenty of things to hate about the Patriots, this is the worse.

14 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Sorry but Brady only does this, When he wins!! When he loses, he runs off the field as fast as possible and doesn't shake the QB's hand. 

Sincerly yours, Nick Foles.

2 problems:

Brady did not do this in a secret room for publicity

Nick Foles would never say what you quoted him as saying. He has spoken on the subject.

Let us say that Brady made a poor decision shortly after a fletcher Cox kicked his butt on a Hail Mary.

If he loses in 2 weeks and runs away from Goff the please crush him.

3 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Oh. I thought they were just good at their jobs. So all we need is a QB/HC combo that figures out their working hours schedule. That's been the answer all this time.

I don't agree with the notion that they work harder than everyone else and feel like it's just a testament to how well constructed and organized Belichick has everything setup in general from top to bottom.

But this is a good (but small) sample piece as to how well Belichick and Brady work together and get each others input down to even just the minute details. 

Both are excellent students of the game and trust each others opinions.

7 minutes ago, DawgX said:

It's unreal how the Patriots are always able to turn it up a notch during the playoffs. That's why you should never bet against Brady & Belichick in the playoffs.

I'm sure I was one of the very few non-Pats fans who weren't rooting against them tonight. I just wanted a good game, and I definitely got a good one.

KC will be very good for a long time with Mahomes, though. Just need to patch up that defense.

They need to dump Sutton. 

1 minute ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I don't agree with the notion that they work harder than everyone else and feel like it's just a testament to how well constructed and organized Belichick has everything setup in general from top to bottom.

But this is a good (but small) sample piece as to how well Belichick and Brady work together and get each others input down to even just the minute details. 

Both are excellent students of the game and trust each others opinions.

Yeah I remember that clip. But this isn't anyway an indictment on the 31 other teams, or how hard they work. Which is why I chuckle a bit when people equate, especially in football, the amount of accomplishments denotes how much harder they are working than anyone else. As if that was some bedtime story they're equating to all aspects of reality. Nope, some people are just better period.

2 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Is nobody going to mention the blatant, late, and cheap headshot Hitchens laid on Edelman after the interception? Should be fined for that garbage

Gotta link? I'm not sure anyone saw it. I know I didn't.

Archived