Conference Championship Games

Leader

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Goff looking terrible so far. Thrift store Matt Ryan

I love how Matt Ryan is the go to "alright QB who can thrive in the right system but is nothing remotely special" cutoff point.  It's like Matt Ryan's legacy is the Alrightest Quarterback of All Time. 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I love how Matt Ryan is the go to "alright QB who can thrive in the right system but is nothing remotely special" cutoff point.  It's like Matt Ryan's legacy is the Alrightest Quarterback of All Time. 

matt ryan: ryan fitzpatrick in a more consistent situation

The Rams under McVay have always been more about the system than the QB.  If NOLA has a good game plan against the system, Goff is not the kind of QB who will beat you by improvising.  Goff will make the plays that are there, but he's not going to make something good happen when nothing is there on the initial reads.

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

More like "alright QB who can thrive in the right system but is nothing remotely special unless playing against a Dom Capers defense."

You ever actually watch the NFL and think of how bad it hurts?  That last tackle of Thomas was a very relatively weak tackle that could be described as a soft tackle in the NFL, and yet the way he landed on his butt makes me think I'd break my butt bone and never be able to walk again if I fell like that. 

Archived