even munchak is tired of this

muncher

Probably about the time you stop making dumbass threads. Munchak leaving could even be worth its own thread if you actually put the slightest bit of thought into. But please continue making one line threads that don’t make any sense just for you to try and **** on “Tomlin fans”. 

1 hour ago, Neumatic said:

Probably about the time you stop making dumbass threads. Munchak leaving could even be worth its own thread if you actually put the slightest bit of thought into. But please continue making one line threads that don’t make any sense just for you to try and **** on “Tomlin fans”. 

And get HUNDREDS of responses. 

54 minutes ago, muncher said:

how bad do you want to leave pittsburgh that you are willing to take a lateral, to a 6-10 team, that just passed you over for HC, with no HOF qbs, rbs or wrs?

So he can be with his daughter and granddaughter but that would not have anything to do with it.

11 minutes ago, jebrick said:

So he can be with his daughter and granddaughter but that would not have anything to do with it.

I'm beginning to suspect he's MM.

But really he's a new grandfather, with a daughter who isn't that old, gets to be closer to her, and he knew Shaun Sarrett would get promoted.  At this point most the line is as good as it's going to get here in Pittsburgh and doesn't need continued coaching in that way.

1 hour ago, Neumatic said:

Unfortunately, he isn't smart enough to understand common sense.  He's made that abundantly clear.

28 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

This time next season I suspect the FO and coaching staff will be getting overhauled. Hope im wrong but we shall see.

I honestly don't think Art II intends to fire Mike Tomlin. He won't pay out a contract and Tomlin still has two seasons to go.

I'm actually kind of baffled that they've become an organization that barely even fires assistants or coordinators. They simply wait until contracts are up and let guys walk.

Archived