even munchak is tired of this

muncher

I'm personally more concerned that things have gotten so dysfunctional that they can't keep a guy they were dead set on keeping who was thinking about making a lateral move to an organization that just turned him down for a head coaching gig.

We had an initial report two weeks ago Munchak was unhappy with the way things were going. Then he interviewed for the Denver job, and then he decided screw it I'm leaving anyway. All the talk about grand kids and such is a nice way to save face. He may not have just taken any old job as he apparently didn't even want to coach in a place like Miami. But just how rotten were things last year?

12 hours ago, muncher said:

can you post the link where munchak said that about his daughter and grand daughter?

Because you link information to all of your fact9_9

you want to find a google machine and put in munchak and daughter and you will get many many articles on it.  I'll just list 1

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2019/01/14/Mike-Munchak-pittsburgh-steelers-denver-broncos-offensive-line-coach/stories/201901140116

10 minutes ago, jebrick said:

you want to find a google machine and put in munchak and daughter and you will get many many articles on it.  I'll just list 1

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2019/01/14/Mike-Munchak-pittsburgh-steelers-denver-broncos-offensive-line-coach/stories/201901140116

I wouldn’t give the satisfaction of giving it to him. In the Porter thread I stated exactly where to find something and he still trolled over it. 

1 hour ago, jebrick said:

i want the link where munch said he wanted the denver job so he could be closer to his daughter and grand daughters.

this is pure speculation by the author

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

I wouldn’t give the satisfaction of giving it to him. In the Porter thread I stated exactly where to find something and he still trolled over it. 

lol............yet some people insist that i provide them for proof. 

remember when i copy and pasted twitter comments from current players and some people cried and said they wanted the link?

so i guess ill play the lionk game too

10 hours ago, CKSteeler said:

I honestly don't think Art II intends to fire Mike Tomlin. He won't pay out a contract and Tomlin still has two seasons to go.

I'm actually kind of baffled that they've become an organization that barely even fires assistants or coordinators. They simply wait until contracts are up and let guys walk.

maybe they realize there are plenty of fans that are happy with .500 and the season ticket waiting list is still long............

i think what has happened here is the owner has changed and the fan base has changed

2 hours ago, muncher said:

lol............yet some people insist that i provide them for proof. 

remember when i copy and pasted twitter comments from current players and some people cried and said they wanted the link?

so i guess ill play the lionk game too

Remember when you could have just posted the link instead of pouting?

4 minutes ago, muncher said:

what i remember was a person pouting because they wouldnt accept the truth and kept asking for more

"The truth." Yes, how dare I not take your word on something that you posted. I have no idea the context of what you posted, where you found it, or who posted it, but clearly it's fact. You never supplied a link for that, yet continue to badger other posters for links. Grow up.

Archived