Nathaniel James Hackett - Packers Offensive Coordinating Coach

incognito_man

even though I like hackett... I would have taken sean payton's barber over almost anyone at this point.  Love what they do in NO more than anything... I think it's a very sustainable system in the way they use different personnel effectively.  There's no square peg round hole going on in NO, and it feels like there's been way too much of that in GB on both sides of the ball.

4 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

even though I like hackett... I would have taken sean payton's barber over almost anyone at this point.  Love what they do in NO more than anything... I think it's a very sustainable system in the way they use different personnel effectively.  There's no square peg round hole going on in NO, and it feels like there's been way too much of that in GB on both sides of the ball.

They would've blocked his barber from interviewing.

7 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

I thought there had to be someone from NO we were waiting for myself. I didn't know who but that was by guess

Just now, Nick_gb said:

Has anyone bothered to look at what Hackett has had to work woth before citing his offensive DVOA from previois jobs? I mean its pretty bad...

True...  Though any one of us could produce bad results with bad quarterbacks....

Archived