Who the Browns are showing interest in.

Horseunit

Just wanted to get this started.

So far Day one East West Shrine Game.

Browns scheduled prospect meetings:

Tre Watson LB Maryland 6'2 236

-Mayland LB Tre Watson‘s frame and movement skills were really impressive. In an NFL where offenses and predicated on pace and space, he has the makeup of a guy that would excel on the second level.

Jon Duhart WR Old Dominion 6'3 210

-I don’t know how athletic he is, but Old Dominion’s Jon Duhart caught the ball really well in team periods, making a couple smooth adjustments at the catch point. He has a big, power forward type frames, but I don’t know that he will star in the athletic testing.

Brian Wallace OT Arkansas 6'6 320

Saquan Hampton S Rutgers 6'1 207

Derick Roberson DE Sam Houston State 6'4 250

Edited by Horseunit
  • Like 3

Additional players we met with at Shrine Week

According to Jeff Risdon, the team also met with Cincinnati defensive tackle Cortez Broughton (6-foot-2, 290), Akron linebacker Ulysses Gilbert III (6-foot-1, 230), Buffalo linebacker Khalil Hodge (6-foot-1, 235), CSU Fresno wide receiver KeeSean Johnson (6-foot-2, 199), Toledo cornerback Ka'dar Hollman (6-foot, 190), Kansas defensive tackle Daniel Wise (6-foot-3, 290), Texas defensive tackle Chris Nelson (6-foot-1, 315), Utah kicker Matthew Gay (6-foot, 230) and Georgia wide receiver Terry Godwin (5-foot-11, 185).

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Horseunit said:

According to Jeff Risdon, the team also met with Cincinnati defensive tackle Cortez Broughton (6-foot-2, 290), Akron linebacker Ulysses Gilbert III (6-foot-1, 230), Buffalo linebacker Khalil Hodge (6-foot-1, 235), CSU Fresno wide receiver KeeSean Johnson (6-foot-2, 199), Toledo cornerback Ka'dar Hollman (6-foot, 190), Kansas defensive tackle Daniel Wise (6-foot-3, 290), Texas defensive tackle Chris Nelson (6-foot-1, 315), Utah kicker Matthew Gay (6-foot, 230) and Georgia wide receiver Terry Godwin (5-foot-11, 185).

Matt Gay could be our savior at kicker. He is one of a few kickers I have watched that I was actually impressed with. He may very well be the best IMO. Glad we are looking at him.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Matt Gay could be our savior at kicker. He is one of a few kickers I have watched that I was actually impressed with. He may very well be the best IMO. Glad we are looking at him.

This forum can totally handle having a kicker named Gay...

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Horseunit said:

Daniel Wise tore up Shrine game practice all week. That's a mid-round disruptor that I could absolutely see the Browns take a flyer on.

KeeSean Johnson tickles my fancy. Also had a great week of practice, tremendous production and traits. Will be fascinated to see how he tests.

Terry Godwin has a good week and he stole the show in the game with two big TD's. 

Clearly, the Browns are looking into adding multiple types of WR's this year...

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Don't think that follows.

Looking at different types, maybe, but not so much looking to add.

Stop it Bruce you're going to sadden me.

I would guess they draft 1-2 receivers, depending how things play out. This receiving class is deep. Hell, you could find a UDFA with great upside.

I am so excited to see who separates themselves in Indy this week