Who the Browns are showing interest in.

Horseunit

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm just going to come out and say it:

I hope the Browns draft LJ Scott Day 3. I think he could become a great RB in the NFL, and at worst, becomes a serviceable "thumper" RB and insurance for Chubb until Hunt comes back.

I’m all for it.

I could see him being a better pro than college player.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Anyone recall his Scott's Instagram post from a couple years ago where he essentially said he was just playing football for the scholarship? Certainly there's possibility that he has since realized his window to make the NFL, but it is concerning nonetheless. Especially when John Dorsey goes out of his way to highlight the importance of prospects who love the game of football.

It is definitely a concern not to ignore, but a Day 3 pick is extremely low risk. Throw in the MSU RB success, his vision, production when healthy, and that he's going to be at worst a nice RB #2 and insurance policy until Hunt comes back, and I think that it's worth it, even with his fumbling issues. Plus, I think that his ceiling is EXTREMELY high. If he somehow becomes a future star, we have leverage with Hunt/Chubb in a couple years, or Scott himself.

JMHO

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

On the topic of RB's, don't sleep on Rodney Anderson, Oklahoma. Dude was 1st-2nd round all day til the injury. 

I checked him out on your tip, he has been broken, 3 years of 4. I'd only pick him up on the 7th or as a udfa. Big backs have short lives.

• Like 1