Who the Browns are showing interest in.

Horseunit

1 hour ago, CBrownsman said:

I really like him as a later round prospect.  one of our 5ths?

Also with Robinson at LT and Hubbard at RT it seems perfect to have Harrison behind Robinson and Udoh behind Hubbard, future possible starters learning behind possible stop gap starters...

I love his length and feet. I keep seeing people pumping up Tytus Howard, but when I see the two side-by-side, Oli is the better tackle.

I don't think he makes it out of the 3rd.

Edited by Fatgerman
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I think Dillard will be the first Tackle off the Board. I think if Ford is there in the 2nd he should be the pick. After watching him move, he might be a better LT then a RT

The best value for OL will be in rounds 2 and 3 this year. There’s probably 6-8 OL that’ll be great.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

I love his length and feet. I keep seeing people pumping up Tytus Howard, but when I see the two side-by-side, Oli is the better tackle.

I don't think he makes it out of the 3rd.

They are both very good developmental prospects. They are darn near the same prospect in what they offer and how far they need to improve. Watching them both at the Senior Bowl there were reps that Howard looked far better than Udoh and then he had reps where he looked far inferior. Oli Udoh has been steady eddie since the offseason began and its been steady improvement which is a great thing. Tells you that he is coachable. Overall I think Howard can be just as good. I wouldn't be mad at either pick.

4 hours ago, brownie man said:

What’s with the hate?

dude is 6’3 230 great hands powerful runner that’ll be sub 4.44 comes from a football background and had great tape 

I don’t get the hate on here

WR is not even in our top 4 in our positions of need imo. Maybe if we don't resign Perriman but even then it is not a bigger need then DT, DE, LB, and 2nd CB. Plus on top of that, in all of Dorsey's time being a GM he has picked exactly 1 WR in the 1st round and if I remember correctly it was his 2nd year calling the shots. I think (especially in this draft) that we can get way better value in or around the 3rd round with a lot of great talent sitting there not to mention D.K.'s very troubling injury history. I don't hate the guy at all (you know cause I've never met him), I just think the Browns should fill a gaping hole of a need in the 1st round instead of a drip. Just my opinion and how I see the situation and I am by no means an expert as many in this forum can attest too. 

Edited by buckeyesNut0623

26 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

WR is not even in our top 4 in our positions of need imo. Maybe if we don't resign Perriman but even then it is not a bigger need then DT, DE, LB, and 2nd CB. Plus on top of that, in all of Dorsey's time being a GM he has picked exactly 1 WR in the 1st round and if I remember correctly it was his 2nd year calling the shots. I think (especially in this draft) that we can get way better value in or around the 3rd round with a lot of great talent sitting there not to mention D.K.'s very troubling injury history. I don't hate the guy at all (you know cause I've never met him), I just think the Browns should fill a gaping hole of a need in the 1st round instead of a drip. Just my opinion and how I see the situation and I am by no means an expert as many in this forum can attest too. 

If he is clearly BPA you go get him. Drafting for need is a ****ty way to manage a football team. 

Btw I’m still not caught up on prospects in the draft. Just saying I’m a BPA guy, especially with a danged bonafide franchise freaking qb. 

• Like 1

Marquise Brown indicated he had a meeting with the Browns scheduled for Friday night. He is not working out as he recovers from Lisfranc surgery on his foot. Weighing in at just 166 pounds and with the injury issue, his draft stock is probably not as high as the second-round projections from before the combine.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Horseunit said:

Add D.K. Metcalf to the list of guys the Browns have talked to at the combine.

That is only because they had already made a promise to Bob Wylie to get some diet tips from him, before he was let go, and they felt compelled to follow through on that committment.  

19 hours ago, pnies20 said:

The best value for OL will be in rounds 2 and 3 this year. There’s probably 6-8 OL that’ll be great.

Yeah, no need to spend 17 on a T imo, but if they can grab one day 2 and redshirt him, we’ll start to have the makings of a truly fantastic line with both elite talent and depth.

• Like 3