Who the Browns are showing interest in.

Horseunit

5 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Randall is 2019 Zeitler, confirmed.

For sure, hey look another veteran (Burnett) on a 2 year deal with a 1 year opt out. They know what they are doing and not handing out any longterm contracts knowing they need all of the room they can get to lock up Garrett/Baker. Them paying 40-50m to Randall on a 4-5 year deal seems unlikely. If they draft Adderly, you can bet they will be trying to trade Randall by the deadline before he becomes a FA next season.

The Browns turned over 500 players on the roster in the past year or two. How many of them dont have an opt out after this year or next lol

To follow that point up, look at the roster turnover from 2017 to right now. You can also cross off Zane, Peppers, Gordon, Ogbah, BBC, Burgess and Zeitler.

Only 12 players on this team were on the team pre-Dorsey and that includes 2 special teams player. 12. twelve. t w e l v e.

Duke/Devalve are both most likely gone before the season starts so there is a very good chance that there will be 43 new players on the Browns 2019 roster that were not on the team just 2 years ago.

DmkhQcxXoAA9JOj.jpg

21 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Duke/Devalve are both most likely gone before the season starts so there is a very good chance that there will be 43 new players on the Browns 2019 roster that were not on the team just 2 years ago.

Based on the team's apparent prospects that is a good thing.;)

5 hours ago, Horseunit said:

Been saying Dorsey is going to like Savage 

he really reminds me of a raw Bob Sanders 

same size, same speed, same conference 

Darnell is more raw and will have to play with more control, but he has more pure talent in my opinion 

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

Been saying Dorsey is going to like Savage 

he really reminds me of a raw Bob Sanders 

same size, same speed, same conference 

Darnell is more raw and will have to play with more control, but he has more pure talent in my opinion 

Good ol Demond Sanders. Played cathedral prep ha in Erie. I remember watching him play.

On 4/15/2019 at 6:59 PM, AkronsWitness said:

For sure, hey look another veteran (Burnett) on a 2 year deal with a 1 year opt out. They know what they are doing and not handing out any longterm contracts knowing they need all of the room they can get to lock up Garrett/Baker. Them paying 40-50m to Randall on a 4-5 year deal seems unlikely. If they draft Adderly, you can bet they will be trying to trade Randall by the deadline before he becomes a FA next season.

The Browns turned over 500 players on the roster in the past year or two. How many of them dont have an opt out after this year or next lol

due you think we can trade randall and are second and get are pick of safeties in the scond round?

4 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

I dont think randall is traded this year.  Maybe has a tender next year.

Hes on the Jarvis Landry time table. Jarvis has an opt out after this year and Randall will be a UFA. I cant see both gone, but I can see Randall being a trade chip on draft day or traded at the deadline if they draft a S in the 2nd/3rd this year like Adderley since he would basically be the same role as Randall.

Either way, I dont think either is gone after this year at the end of the day. The Browns still have more pressing needs to address in the draft than a cap saving FS with a high pick. However, it wouldnt shock me if they dont offer Randall a long deal.

Archived