AFC Championship GDT

onejayhawk

I just want you all to know, the Chiefs have my fullest support the rest of the postseason. Go win Big Red a ring. Let him bathe in your finest BBQ sauces a champion. But most importantly, if I have to watch another Super Bowl with Tom Brady’s smug face, see Drew Brees’s giant head birthmark or, god forbid, have El Ramster running around this board a Super Bowl champion, I might not make it to next year.

Lives are at stake. Don’t let us down! 

• Like 6

The temperatures on sunday must feel like the Night King and his White Walkers are coming to Arrowhead. With Belichik and Brady that might be true, but in our veins runs Fire and Blood. We're going to defeat the Night King and save the world.

Go Chiefs!

5 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Should have cut Kelvin Benjamin tbh

Both were cuttable.

Deon Yelder too

With LDT back do you put him back on the line as a starter? Id say stick with the OL chemistry that got you here.

Edited by Chiefer

4 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Both were cuttable.

Deon Yelder too

With LDT back do you put him back on the line as a starter? Id say stick with the OL chemistry that got you here.

Definitely stick with what’s been working. He’d be first off the bench though. 

Edit: At least Parker knows the defense and he could step in if needed. Benjamin just takes up bench space and even Dieter is getting playing time over him. 

Edited by kingseanjohn