onejayhawk

AFC Championship GDT

It's going to be cold. The good news is that the sun will be out, but overnight temps will be sub-0° and still in single digits at kickoff. By comparison, Foxborough will have what we played in Saturday.

Never mind that. Let's kick some patriot backside. 

Kansas-City-Chiefs-cheerleaders-AP_17016

I just want you all to know, the Chiefs have my fullest support the rest of the postseason. Go win Big Red a ring. Let him bathe in your finest BBQ sauces a champion. But most importantly, if I have to watch another Super Bowl with Tom Brady’s smug face, see Drew Brees’s giant head birthmark or, god forbid, have El Ramster running around this board a Super Bowl champion, I might not make it to next year.

Lives are at stake. Don’t let us down! 

Sammy Watkins has some bonehead moments, but when he's on the field, the offense goes to another level. Glad he's back.

The temperatures on sunday must feel like the Night King and his White Walkers are coming to Arrowhead. With Belichik and Brady that might be true, but in our veins runs Fire and Blood. We're going to defeat the Night King and save the world.

Go Chiefs!

5 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Should have cut Kelvin Benjamin tbh

Both were cuttable.

Deon Yelder too

With LDT back do you put him back on the line as a starter? Id say stick with the OL chemistry that got you here.

Edited by Chiefer

4 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Both were cuttable.

Deon Yelder too

With LDT back do you put him back on the line as a starter? Id say stick with the OL chemistry that got you here.

Definitely stick with what’s been working. He’d be first off the bench though. 

Edit: At least Parker knows the defense and he could step in if needed. Benjamin just takes up bench space and even Dieter is getting playing time over him. 

Edited by kingseanjohn

18 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

KB has his uses. I'm fine with this.

J

I’d love to know those uses

Looks like it will be Melissa Etheridge for the National Anthem. Leavenworth native ...

It would be so cool if she sings "home of the Chiefs".