Kyler Murray

LoganF89

If hes there at 15 do you take him? and do you think he will be there

The only team I see that would go QB in the top 10 is Jacksonville, I think they could be tempted to sign a vet like bridgewater or flacco tho, I think the giants still roll with Eli, but denver, Cincy, and Miami are in front of us and could all be teams going for QBs

I would love to get him personally and then after the season when bruce allen and gruden are finally fired we get lincoln riley as our head coach. ONE CAN ONLY DREAM

people lnock murray for his size but the kid can play! would you take him at 15? or consider a trade into top 10 for him?

If he is there at 15, should we take him?  Absolutely not.  I view him as RGIII 2.0, and with his size, he will be even more fragile.  

If he is there at 15, does Bruce Allen take him?  Absolutely.  Allen will do it from a non-football point of view to try and sell more jerseys and tickets.  

11 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Yes. He will sell jerseys and have tons of media hype. And then we can grab Rypien as a 7thrd/UDFA and sell even more jerseys because of his name. Bruce will look like a mastermind to Dan.

In when Murray gets hurt because we mis-use him, Rypien can become Kirk Cousins 2.0 and create a three year long QB controversy.  We'll franchise him for two years and then trade a third round pick and a DB for a mid 30's Andrew Luck.  

"Did you know that Kyler Murray was actually a great baseball player drafted by the A's in the 1st round!" - Al Michaels 

*Collisnworth laughs* "Just an impressive athlete, he looks just like a shortstop out there, look at that release"   

I don't think I could handle this exchange 16 times a year. Pass.

13 hours ago, LoganF89 said:

If hes there at 15 do you take him?

No, but not because of his size.

It's because he can leave and play baseball if he doesn't like the franchise who drafts him.

And I think his agent is going to counsel him away from the disaster that is Washington.

3 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

"Did you know that Kyler Murray was actually a great baseball player drafted by the A's in the 1st round!" - Al Michaels 

*Collisnworth laughs* "Just an impressive athlete, he looks just like a shortstop out there, look at that release"   

I don't think I could handle this exchange 16 times a year. Pass.

Umm... as crappy as we are and ratings are, you're just going to hear it from Sam Rosen/David Diehl all season xD

Archived