Prospect Meetings, Visits, and workouts

KingTitan

7 hours ago, Daniel said:

Sweeeet.  Deebo is my draft crush this season, at least among the skills.

Hard for me to figure out a good draft where we get him though.

I did one of those mock simulators... And I got him in the 2nd (Wilkins in the first). I then topped it off with McCoy in the 3rd (G from A&M). 

I could definitely live with that start to the draft. 

39 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

I did one of those mock simulators... And I got him in the 2nd (Wilkins in the first). I then topped it off with McCoy in the 3rd (G from A&M). 

I could definitely live with that start to the draft. 

I would be alright with that, but it's hard to be OK with not taking a pass rusher til the fourth.  I'm kinda hoping that the defensive tackles fall like they have in previous years and the Titans can trade back and still get Wilkins/Oliver.

I know the team will likely still have some weaknesses, even after the draft, and even just on paper, but I don't know.  I'd feel better addressing pass rush early.

Though if Samuel was there in the second, it would be hard to pass on him.

I've been keeping tabs on these visits as usual, but I'm curious if we'd dip our toe in the developmental QB pool late in this draft especially now that we have two guys that are injury prone.  I haven't heard about us meeting with any QBs, but there are a few late round options that have peaked my interest. Gardner Minshew, Easton Stick, Tyree Jackson. Will Grier also hasn't gotten much love from the scouting community which is kind of surprising to me. He might fall a few rounds to where he suddenly is mentioned as a more developmental QB type. I just don't think it'd be a terrible idea to already have a guy in house growing and learning our system if Mariota and Tannehill go down.

10 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

I've been keeping tabs on these visits as usual, but I'm curious if we'd dip our toe in the developmental QB pool late in this draft especially now that we have two guys that are injury prone.  I haven't heard about us meeting with any QBs, but there are a few late round options that have peaked my interest. Gardner Minshew, Easton Stick, Tyree Jackson. Will Grier also hasn't gotten much love from the scouting community which is kind of surprising to me. He might fall a few rounds to where he suddenly is mentioned as a more developmental QB type. I just don't think it'd be a terrible idea to already have a guy in house growing and learning our system if Mariota and Tannehill go down.

Archived