Prospect Meetings, Visits, and workouts

KingTitan

6 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Of course right after I posted Schefty tweeted this lol. Not sure why teams were cold on Grier at the start. I feel like he's one of the best QBs in a pretty shaky class overall.

I also really like his WR David Sills quite a bit too. I think he's going to have a productive career.

17 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Of course right after I posted Schefty tweeted this lol. Not sure why teams were cold on Grier at the start. I feel like he's one of the best QBs in a pretty shaky class overall.

I also really like his WR David Sills quite a bit too. I think he's going to have a productive career.

Teams don’t like him because of his arm strength but the guy is accurate I think he can be a very good QB in the right system 

2 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Teams don’t like him because of his arm strength but the guy is accurate I think he can be a very good QB in the right system 

I think he's a system QB, but he's definitely No. 5 in the class, as far as I'm concerned.  Not a huge gap between him and Daniel Jones.