Sign in to follow this  
Ftn49

Kris Kocurek- New Dline coach

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Interesting note about this change since it's not something I had heard before. Per Barrows: 

Good riddance. I was and still am a believer in Solly. Not sure how any coach could not like a high effort player who has the tools Thomas does. Sure, they may not be specific to a certain position I’ll admit that but a good coach is going to find a way to get a player like that on the field and find a position for him to succeed. I mean Earl Mitchell still got playing time, enough said about Zgonina right there.

38 minutes ago, Forge said:

Interesting note about this change since it's not something I had heard before. Per Barrows: 

LOL, well damn. 

That's just the business though. Zgonina was expected to get the most out of Thomas and obviously that didn't happen. Now is that him or how Saleh used him? I don't know, but the team spent the 3rd pick on Thomas and he needs to have much bigger of an impact. 

Does this mean Kocurek is a fan of Thomas? Lol. 

8 hours ago, Forge said:

<insert every single WHAT meme in the freaking world>

9 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Does this mean Kocurek is a fan of Thomas?

Hopefully it means it doesn't matter whether he's a fan or not, he'll work just as hard to get the most out of him either way.

I didn't know this, but apparently Kocurek is a wide 9 disciple. Wondering if we will see more of that sprinkled into the defensive gameplan. 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I didn't know this, but apparently Kocurek is a wide 9 disciple. Wondering if we will see more of that sprinkled into the defensive gameplan. 

I read somewhere that Kyle is intrigued with the Wide 9

As long as it is judiciously used, I think the wide 9 has it's advantages. As a base set, I think it sucks. 

Just saying.