Browns have 30-1 odds of going to 2020 Superbowl

buckeyesNut0623

Just saw a tweet with the 2020 Superbowl odds. The Browns should be even better next year so I'm a little confused about the 30-1 odds. I'm def gonna throw a $50 on this for sure. 

VERY early 2020 Super Bowl odds from @SuperBookUSA :

Rams 6-1

Chiefs 7-1

Saints 8-1

Patriots 10-1

Chargers 12-1

Bears 12-1

Steelers 14-1

Vikings 16-1

Packers 16-1

Eagles 20-1

Cowboys 20-1

Ravens 20-1

Colts 20-1

Seahawks 30-1

Falcons 30-1

Texans 30-1

Jaguars 30-1

Browns 30-1

22 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Only if you learn English xD

Only if you learn proper punctuation...

You don't end a sentence with a smiley face!

I don't know why my auto correct changed embed into embedded. Prolly because I use embedded more than embed when using my phone.

25 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I wonder if they even bothered to make odds for us this past season of if Hue was some sort of automatic disqualification.

I think they automatically give you 100/1 odds if your that bad lol

I really don’t see the Browns odds truly being that good. Still think we will truly compete for it in Baker’s 3rd year. Feel like Vegas did that to steal Browns fans’ money lol

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

I think they automatically give you 100/1 odds if your that bad lol

I really don’t see the Browns odds truly being that good. Still think we will truly compete for it in Baker’s 3rd year. Feel like Vegas did that to steal Browns fans’ money lol

It was 100-1 odds last year. I always check and I used to bet $100 on the indians, Cavs, browns, and Colorado Avalanche but I was sick of just throwing my $ away. I might have to go back to selectively making these again cause Indians, Browns, and Avs all seem to be heading in the right direction 

If I'm looking to take some shots at this outside of the obvious top 10 or so, I'm looking at us, HOU, INDY, and ATL.

ATL is way better than they showed this year, were absolutely decimated by secondary injuries.

HOU is an OL away from being in that clear top ten. INDY is already scary and has enough cap room to buy every single top tier FA, plus extra 2nd round picks.

And we have a dude who just graded as a top ten QB, as a rookie, a major coaching staff upgrade from the start of the year, and a ton of cap space/picks.

44 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

If I'm looking to take some shots at this outside of the obvious top 10 or so, I'm looking at us, HOU, INDY, and ATL.

ATL is way better than they showed this year, were absolutely decimated by secondary injuries.

HOU is an OL away from being in that clear top ten. INDY is already scary and has enough cap room to buy every single top tier FA, plus extra 2nd round picks.

And we have a dude who just graded as a top ten QB, as a rookie, a major coaching staff upgrade from the start of the year, and a ton of cap space/picks.

Indianapolis's run was a fluke against sup par to very bad football teams. Andrew Luck also has down syndrome in every big game. I wouldn't worry about them.

Houston is very average as well. They have 1 weapon and an overrated QB that the league will eventually catch up to just like they did with Kaep, Dak and Jackson. They entire AFC South feasted on a weak schedule this season but when up against good completion they showed their true colors. 

Atlanta has always been overrated. Have they ever had back to back winning seasons? Matt Ryan is good but that is all he is, good. The defense bottom 10 easy and that offensive line is not very good. Julio Jones can't keep Matt Ryan and that offense together much long.

We need to be active in free agency and be successful in the draft but we can easily take a much bigger jump than those three teams.

Archived