BF004 Mock Offseason v.007

BrettFavre004

14 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Thanks for your input.

Vikings have lime 400k of cap space heading into the offseason, which doesn’t include rookies.  They would have to make some hard choices to bring him back.

I obviously don't follow the vikes as close as the Packers, but almost every fan beat writer makes it sound like  a forgone conclusion hat Barr is gone.

Was disappointed at lack of safety.

Thought Risner was a huge reach at that spot.  Insanely huge.  But...stranger things have happened.

Loved the rest of the draft, especially the two edge kids.  Much to like about them.

Thanks for the mock!

I like Risner a lot, not really an issue with the pick since the edge guys all went and we didn't move up for one. 

In the end, two OTs, two QBs, a corner, a WR, Quinnen Williams, and Josh Allen will likely all go in the top 10 based on me

McCarthy and Ted May have held on to a few people too long. Mason has had some misses, he’s also had some clutch games. I also trust him when he said that where they added the new upper deck the wind is an unpredictable and the flags can’t be trusted anymore. Just straight up Lambeau is a terribly hard place to kick... natural grass, outdoors, wind, extreme temperatures. I’m not saying keep him but i’m Not pushing him out the door without being confident there is someone better!

Perhaps a Packers reality show that involves sending 10 kickers to Antarctica in July (winter there) each episode they have a different kicking “challenge” the winner gets a roster spot

5 hours ago, Packer_ESP said:

He's no @jleisher

Just for you, I'll post one every day.  Consider it my gift you to.  Someone has to make up for all the members that seem to b_tch and complain about others mocks, but yet, never seem to do one themselves.  I guess it's easier to rip others then it is to do a mock.  I wish I could say I was sorry for liking to do them, but I can't.  I'll seek help for it.  LOL!!

As for this mock, interesting.  I know if I did a mock trading down in round 1 for a OT, I would be ripped a new you know what, but not some.  I like the thinking, it's not the norm.  Lukas Denis is a player I like as well, he's another player that seems to rollercoaster big boards.  Thanks for your work and good job.

On 1/15/2019 at 11:15 PM, BrettFavre004 said:

A BF Mock                                

Dalton Risner             - OT/OG - Kansas Sate - 6'5" 308                    
    Oshane Ximines             - OLB - Old Dominion - 6'3" 247

Josh Oliver             - TE - San Jose St - 6'5" 250                    

I could be wrong, but I think you're too high on guys....

Though I'm a fan of Risner, and think he could go in late 1st.

But some of the game film I've seen on Oshane Ximines looked pretty bad... looked like he was facing a guy that isn't going to be in the NFL, and they were basically stalemating his pass rushes.

I haven't seen Oliver, but that just seems high... for a small school TE... though 700+ yards is nice, but I would trust it more if it was against bigger schools... also I could be biased because I'm hoping one of the Iowa TEs drops to the Packers in the 4th round...

With Risner, I've  seen him high second to low third, even some fourth rounds.  Ximines, I've seen third on down.  Oliver, the same.  Boards are like rollercoasters this time of year, players are up and down.  We just don't know until draft day.  This mock could be possible come April, doubt it, but possible.

Archived