The PSVR Thread

NickButera

Just got through a few hours of Skyrim. I really tried using the Move controllers, but there is just too much going on and too many menus for the immersion of the Move controllers to outweigh the practicality of the normal controller. Being able to strafe or backup while shooting arrows, or move at all while using a shield or left handed attack is just too important.

It does take a while to get used to moving around in VR though.... I was real dizzy for the first hour or so. 

But yeah, definitely looking forward to playing the 2 new RE7 DLCs in just 8 days. I def wanna play the End of Zoe DLC, but I'm most certainly looking forward to playing Not A Hero.

Chris motherfuggin' Redfield, betches: 

Yes,

that's him with Umbrella

, the notorious evil entity from the series. They're good guys now apparently, at least Blue Umbrella is.

They just put out an update for Skyrim that gives smooth turning with free movement when using Move controllers. Awesome. There are still a couple of issues with the Move controls, but it is so much fun. 

I also just ordered the Farpoint + Aim bundle, so I'm excited to try out the Aim. Farpoint also just released a patch to add in PVP.

21 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Farpoint is awesome, and the versus multiplayer is crazy fun. Definitely a must-get for PSVR

+1. The aim contoller is a game changer. Really makes me hopeful for the couple games coming out that are advertising they're the "counterstrike" for vr. Would be fantastic.

Also, rumors are swirling that tonight a major developer is going to announce a major game for the psvr. I have a feeling it's just fallout 4 continuing to pushed out to more VR platforms after it was announced for the Vive and oculus. But we'll see.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone play Doom VFR yet? If so, how do you like it compared to the non-VR version?

After seeing how cool the base game runs, it makes me wish I would've waited a few months, but the $20 Black Friday deal for was too good to pass up. I'm thinking about trading my vanilla copy for the VR expansion.

I can't believe Sega/Creative Assembly hasn't released a VR expansion of Alien: Isolation yet. That game was tailor-made for VR, heart attacks be damned.

Edited by KManX89