Mock Offseason 1.0

NinerNation21

1 hour ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Hey, if we're talking of cutting Pinion loose, I would love to have the 9ers pick Austin Seibert from OU. The guy was a do-it-all kicker, literally. And pretty good at all of it as well. 

Just a shameless plug for a long-term, very-appreciated Sooner. :D

One roster spot for both the kicker and punter...I'm not opposed whatsoever. Beat hard would then have to hold and that makes me nervous.

1 minute ago, Chrissooner49er said:

On the contrary, I wasn't saying cut Gould loose. Just if people wanted to axe Pinion, I suggested Seibert.

I don't see why Gould would stay to be honest. He wants to be in Chicago, they need a kicker, he's older and may want a ring, they are closer to achieving that goal then we are. Wouldn't blame him in the least and thank him for the time spent here.

26 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

I don't see why Gould would stay to be honest. He wants to be in Chicago, they need a kicker, he's older and may want a ring, they are closer to achieving that goal then we are. Wouldn't blame him in the least and thank him for the time spent here.

That's why you don't give him the option and just tag him :)

I said the same thing in another thread...if you don't tag him, you really run the risk of him just deciding to go back to Chicago, even if the money is not as good. He still lives there. 

Archived