More hardware for Baker

Dawgpoun8017

13 hours ago, buno67 said:

Worst part is he won’t be even considered an MVP. What he did as a rookie was amazing enough that I doubt Mahomes Breees or Rivers could have won 7 games with the Browns 

Man, @buno67, I'll be the first to admit that being a parent does strange things to your mind, but with two kids graduating this year, I think I can safely say that I never traveled down this bizarre an avenue of thought before.  ;) 

I mentioned in the NFL comparison thread that Baker had a better passing record than Eli's career best after being told that Baker's stats would only be impressive if it was 1970. I said it closed the book on Eli being considered a HOFer, that didn't sit well with him, he is a sure fire HOFer even though his best season was < Baker.

2 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

I mentioned in the NFL comparison thread that Baker had a better passing record than Eli's career best after being told that Baker's stats would only be impressive if it was 1970. I said it closed the book on Eli being considered a HOFer, that didn't sit well with him, he is a sure fire HOFer even though his best season was < Baker.

I’m assuming you know the old saying about arguing with idiots???

Archived