Raiders Defense

Rolni

On 4/3/2020 at 2:29 PM, Justwinning said:

Harris can't tackle worth a damn lol

But he's shown he can make plays in coverage. Backup FS is perfect for him.

Why do people always want to say he’s the backup SS.  I mean he can play SS but he’s best roaming deep, picking off passes.... not coming up and tackling.

id like to see littleton and Abrams as a Dime LB/rover in some looks with Randall and Harris/Heath at S

i think we added a nice mix of S.  Randall for deep coverage.  Heath brings toughness and tackling in the box.  

Edited by jimkelly02
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Why do people always want to say he’s the backup SS.  I mean he can play SS but he’s best roaming deep, picking off passes.... not coming up and tackling.

id like to see littleton and Abrams as a Dime LB/rover in some looks with Randall and Harris/Heath at S

i think we added a nice mix of S.  Randall for deep coverage.  Heath brings toughness and tackling in the box.  

Adding a safety like Randall with range is going to allow us to move Abram all over the field. 

16 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

FS: Randall, Harris

SS: Abram, Heath 

4 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

FS: Randall, Harris

SS: Abram, Heath 

If we could somehow get Simmons or Brown this defense will be so dynamic.  Add Simmons and our back seven will look like the dog fight at the end of Top Gun when we play the Chiefs.  Bodies will be flying around all over the place and Mahomes would definitely think twice about taking off when we have that many big hitters ready to meet him on the edges.  I still wished we could have seen Abram and Joseph together.

• Like 1

Kirkpatrick    Crosby, Hankins, Collins, Ferrell              Mullens

Littleton, Kwiatkoski, Lee

Abrams

Randall

Let's bring in Kirkpatrick.

• Like 1