Jump to content
Rolni

Raiders Defense

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, reddevil said:

It's seems like we're forever waiting for a young player to build on a promising season at the position. Morrow flashed a couple of seasons back, but then didn't kick on. Last season both Lee and Cabinda looked good - both have some limitations, but I thought they too flashed some promise.

I expect they too will ultimately disappoint and we'll be back where we always are - hoping for a high draft pick at the position. It would be most welcome if we just lucked out and found at least one young starter. It seems to happen to other teams. You never know - maybe this is our year!

Of all the players, I have the most hope for Marshall. He's a pro's pro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Of all the players, I have the most hope for Marshall. He's a pro's pro.

Yeah but he's a bronco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Yeah but he's a bronco

Would you have been ok with Elway coming to the Raiders? 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I'll take it 

 

5 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Would you have been ok with Elway coming to the Raiders? 😉

No I’ve always hated him.

 

Denver forum is over there guys ➡️➡️➡️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

 

No I’ve always hated him.

 

Denver forum is over there guys ➡️➡️➡️

Wait wasn’t Willie Brown a bronco? Not saying I’d like to just take their players  indiscriminately but he helped the Raiders win their first super bowl. 

But i agree with Elway. I feel the same about Brady. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Wait wasn’t Willie Brown a bronco? Not saying I’d like to just take their players  indiscriminately but he helped the Raiders win their first super bowl. 

But i agree with Elway. I feel the same about Brady. 

Ok whose side are you on? 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Ok whose side are you on? 😂

Well if it helps, I’d rather see the organization burn to the ground than see scum like Elway in silver and black. 

 

But I’d absolutely roll out the red carpet for Von Miller. Just to watch him rip through the broncos and everyone else like Thanos through the Avengers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Silver&Black88 said:

 

No I’ve always hated him.

 

Denver forum is over there guys ➡️➡️➡️

Is it an Elway issue or a Bronco issue?

I ask because Elway was almost a Raider.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, true2form said:

Is it an Elway issue or a Bronco issue?

I ask because Elway was almost a Raider.

Gary Busey  Issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Gary Busey  Issue

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who do you think the FO had confidence in to step in next to Hurst on 3rd down? Hall? Vanderdoes? 

I do think Eddie got a raw deal. Rookie DL aren't expected to light it on fire and I'll give him a mulligan for injury. It would be a bonus if he can turn into something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Who do you think the FO had confidence in to step in next to Hurst on 3rd down? Hall? Vanderdoes? 

I do think Eddie got a raw deal. Rookie DL aren't expected to light it on fire and I'll give him a mulligan for injury. It would be a bonus if he can turn into something.

The guy Gruden drafted, Hall.

Eddie was drafted by Reggie and didnt show much long term potential before he went down. 

Edited by SilverNBlackFan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

The guy Gruden drafted, Hall.

Eddie was drafted by Reggie and didnt show much long term potential before he went down. 

Let's hope so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How our young players play will determine if we have a very bad defense or an above average defense. Hurst, Hall, Key, Ferrell, and Crosby all have to make plays on the DL and Conley, Abram, Joseph, and Mullens will have to be the guys they were drafted to be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×