Raiders Defense

Rolni

10 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Karl Joseph has been playing well this season, he was all over the field vs Indy. I know a lot of guys on here don’t like him but I would like to see him and Abram play together next season.

I loved Joseph coming out and think he has been forced to play roles he is not meant to.  With Abram on the field he should shine.  He is like Ferrell though and is judged harshly because he was over-drafted.  Should have gone in the 2nd round and when it is time for another contract he should not get more than $8 million per.  If someone wants to give him more then good luck Mr. Joseph.

I always liked Joseph, he's a great athlete, physical, fast, can ball.  he can look good if we are smart and stop matching him up with 6'6 TE without a pass rush. Actually like the Safety combo of Abram/Joseph, and Joyner who can play both. Joseph is just hitting his prime, should sign him to a nice 3-4 year deal.

Coney looks like a long term starter. 

Verdict still out on Worley, could upgrade. Want to see Mullens get a shot by week 8 

Things could be worse. Broncis let Shaq Barrett walk via FA while replacing him Chubb the year before...to only have Barrett look like a DPOY candidate and Chubb get injured

At least we got some young promising players in return for Mack

Edited by bucksavage1

11 minutes ago, Dessie said:

It ain’t working tbh. With Hurst, Liuget, Hall we shouldn’t have to put Key in as 3T. Sure sign that coaches aren’t happy with the push inside. 

Sign Suh.  Him and Hankins on 1st and 2nd then bring in Hall on passing downs.  Hall and Hankins would get 1 on 1 blocking all day long and they can be disruptive that way.  A dominant DT makes everyone on the line better and frees up the LBs.  He would sign a 2 year $20 million contract and should be good still.  I might even add a 3rd year with a team option.

Edited by drfrey13

10 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Sign Suh.  Him and Hankins on 1st and 2nd then bring in Hall on passing downs.  Hall and Hankins would get 1 on 1 blocking all day long and they can be disruptive that way.  A dominant DT makes everyone on the line better and frees up the LBs.  He would sign a 2 year $20 million contract and should be good still.  I might even add a 3rd year with a team option.

Suh is with the Bucs. Or are you talking for next year?