Raiders Defense

Rolni

16 minutes ago, TLO said:

While they certainly lack talent, Guenther really has done nothing to warrant much faith in him as a DC imo.

I had thought it was simply a lack of talent so far this season.. but seeing Morrow lining up opposite Hopkins (even though it was zone) really has me questioning his game plan.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, raiders4life said:

I had thought it was simply a lack of talent so far this season.. but seeing Morrow lining up opposite Hopkins (even though it was zone) really has me questioning his game plan.

This team still looks so unprepared when it's a play-action rollout. It's like they've ever seen it before.

QB Rating through week 8 (Min. 100 attempts):

1. R.Wilson - 115.5

2. K.Cousins - 115.2

3. P.Mahomes - 113.1

4. A.Rodgers - 106.7

5. D.Watson - 105.7

6. M.Stafford - 105.3

7. D.Carr - 103.6

8. D.Prescott - 102.6

9. J.Brissett - 99.3

For how poor our pass D has been, the QBs we've faced are kinda good. Another one next week.

1 hour ago, Silver&Black88 said:

What’s the deal with Hurst?

He's not as good as people want him to be. He was limited as a prospect coming out. When you lock him up, he's washed out of plays. He will flash at times, but otherwise he's just an average player who is to easily blocked if his first move doesn't work.

On 10/28/2019 at 12:14 PM, Jerry said:

He only shows up in London against the Bears.

Alrighty then

On 10/28/2019 at 12:42 PM, MrOaktown_56 said:

He doesn't get enough snaps. He had pressure on the Mayowa sack. He's another guy where he may take the "big leap" next year.

Hard to get snaps when Hankins is doing work and PJ is flashing. 

On 10/28/2019 at 1:21 PM, big_palooka said:

He's not as good as people want him to be. He was limited as a prospect coming out. When you lock him up, he's washed out of plays. He will flash at times, but otherwise he's just an average player who is to easily blocked if his first move doesn't work.

I think you're a bit harsh on him tbh but you bring up good points

43 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Alrighty then

Hard to get snaps when Hankins is doing work and PJ is flashing. 

Ya I agree that Hankins is balling and PJ is playing so well in the run game. I want to see Hurst get all/majority of the nickel inside rush snaps though. Hankins should get some rest and I'm tired of seeing Key inside on every passing down. 

48 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Ya I agree that Hankins is balling and PJ is playing so well in the run game. I want to see Hurst get all/majority of the nickel inside rush snaps though. Hankins should get some rest and I'm tired of seeing Key inside on every passing down. 

But Cle needs to play inside bc he can't rush outside

• Like 1

On 11/1/2019 at 8:44 PM, Silver&Black88 said:

How so? He's hyped because he was a projected first round pick that fell. But he's not lived up to that first round grade. He's been very average and hasn't built much on last year.