Raiders Defense

Rolni

1 minute ago, Dessie said:

McCaffrey has been missing since week 2 though and they are still 7th.  

And they're 20th in ppg. The reason they've won their last 3 games is because of their defense. They're only averaging 25 ppg on their win streak but their defense is holding opponents to 17.6 ppg. 

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

And they're 20th in ppg. The reason they've won their last 3 games is because of their defense. They're only averaging 25 ppg on their win streak but their defense is holding opponents to 17.6 ppg. 

Are you saying McCaffrey being out hasn’t affected their offensive output ? 

3 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Are you saying McCaffrey being out hasn’t affected their offensive output ? 

It definitely has but even with McCaffery they're not even close to being a top 5 offense. 

Bleacher Report did an article ranking every offense and they were 17th. If you think they're top 5 that means you think they're at least better than one of Green Bay, Seattle, Kansas City, Buffalo or Baltimore offensively. 

That was some good rush defense yesterday to. I know nick makes a huge difference. But I think not playing collins has to be look at. Our interior defense was much better in pass rush and run defense without him. I hope he isnt forced back into the lineup. 

carolina is decent on offense, but the Pats aren't that good on offense. 

listen raiders defense left it all on the field yesterday In 2nd half. but let's not act like they top flight now. let's wait and see. we need to get after brady like we did mahomes today. brady won't be scrambling as much either.

I thought ferrell had an excellent game. even held up mahomes by shoulder while getting blocked for a sack. he should of got half credit on it. ferrell got quite a few pressures and pushed the pocket a few times too. he had some great plays vs run.

is this is week and week out going foward I'll take it and he'll get 4-6 sacks.