Raiders Defense

Rolni

On 11/3/2020 at 7:34 AM, Darbsk said:

Didn't notice that in game but he git totally destroyed and took out Ferrell too for good measure.

I wish Abram would keep his eyes on the target, he just dives in and that's a recipe for misses and injuries........

Lol. He got man handled like a sack of potatoes. Man what a waste of money. Hopefully went to weenie hut general for a checkup on his feelings. Dude might as well not have arms. Lol....

1 hour ago, Blazer026 said:

Am I the only one who thinks Joyner has been playing solid as the slot? Every time I see AR in there he’s getting roasted. He’s definitely not ready yet IMO 

Better than last season that's for sure. Would still prefer him at FS and then roll with a Mullen/Arnette/Johnson trio at CB.

54 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Damien:

Remember just prior to the start of the season when the #Raiders traded a fourth round pick to the Dolphins for Raekwon McMillan and a 5th? He's a grand total of 32 snaps on defense this season with two total snaps since week three.

complete waste of capital. i dont get it, youd think wed be more careful with draft assets. That 4 could be a quality depth/development piece that we wasted on a guy who cant beat out Morrow for snaps. 

Our Defensive Team Captain, Mr. Maliek Collins has 9 tackles this year. Dude is pathetic, give Mo his reps, and see if Vickers and Smith can do something. Irving mustve been in bad shape to take this long to get ready. Any word if he is even close, would be nice to get him by KC.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Vic:

Didn't sound like Sunday hero Isaiah Johnson moved up the depth chart. Gruden: "He is still a work in progress, but he is making progress. Still some things he needs to clean up."

Just curious, Lawson doesnt have **** to clean up? What about Collins, Morrow or Harris. Johnson made more plays than any of them have all year. Id rather give reps to guys like Johnson, Vickers, Smith, McMIllan and see what they have than continuing to get gashed because the same mfers cant keep up. 

• Like 1

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

I think Ferrell is playing better than some have given him credit for. I think he can make a big 3rd year leap in terms of sacks. The big need IMO is interior rush.

Arden key IMO will flash some more good reps once he's back this week or next.

Ferrell has been getting pressure on the QB, sacks come in bunches. Hes better than what people give him credit for, still not living up to the draft status but hes much better than last season. 

• Like 1