Raiders Defense

Rolni

For the first time in absolutely ages I'm genuinely looking forward to seeing what our defence does again at a good passing attack rather than thinking of the game with trepidation.......

Gus Bradley using both Crosby and Ngakoue on the same side.......wow, that's a wrinkle we didn't expect! I'm looking forward to seeing how we are going to try and confuse Herbert and could this be the game that Moehrig plays a big part??

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Darbsk said:

For the first time in absolutely ages I'm genuinely looking forward to seeing what our defence does again at a good passing attack rather than thinking of the game with trepidation.......

Gus Bradley using both Crosby and Ngakoue on the same side.......wow, that's a wrinkle we didn't expect! I'm looking forward to seeing how we are going to try and confuse Herbert and could this be the game that Moehrig plays a big part??

I think the Balt game has the defense kinda prepared for this game only thing is we have to keep that 120mph effort going all game 

1 minute ago, reddevil said:

I actually thought he had a pretty good game vs the Chargers. He seemed to be around the ball and made some clean tackles and a decent hit or two

Yeah I hate to say it because he really is the most delicate LB I've ever seen but he's actually doing exactly what's asked of him and playing his gaps/assignments. The last two weeks he's been decent and will hopefully continue on this path... He'll never live up to the contract but nothing can be done now!