Raiders Defense

Rolni

If I was Mark and whoever is gonna be the final say on the coach next year. I would make it a must for the new coach to keep Gus Bradley and his coaching staff. Getting rid of them would be a brain dead move. The job that those coaches have done is just amazing. There isn’t a whole lot of talent on that side of the ball but they’re squeezing every ounce of it out of these players. 

half way through the season and they have knocked out 6 points from last years points given up

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

If I was Mark and whoever is gonna be the final say on the coach next year. I would make it a must for the new coach to keep Gus Bradley and his coaching staff. Getting rid of them would be a brain dead move. The job that those coaches have done is just amazing. There isn’t a whole lot of talent on that side of the ball but they’re squeezing every ounce of it out of these players. 

half way through the season and they have knocked out 6 points from last years points given up

Agreed. If we otherwise wipe the slate clean, Bradley and Co. provide some much needed continuity. 

2 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Agreed. If we otherwise wipe the slate clean, Bradley and Co. provide some much needed continuity. 

I just hope Davis is smart enough to realize that Bradley is the right man for the DC job but not the HC.  I would love to see a good young offensive mind that does not have a huge ego.

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Lost in all this is Gus who gets to face his old team for all the marbles. He basically turned our defense around. ultimate way for him to make a statement. As a dc you always love facing your old team

He'll run the same defense he does every week, just hope it works.

My biggest compliant with Bradley is he religious with his scheme. He will not deviate based on opponent. KC and LAC ate his defense alive. Get a redemption shot this Sunday.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

He'll run the same defense he does every week, just hope it works.

My biggest compliant with Bradley is he religious with his scheme. He will not deviate based on opponent. KC and LAC ate his defense alive. Get a redemption shot this Sunday.

Meh can’t be user friendly and be complicated. I think he’s opening it up more esp with the blitzes. Can’t forget he’s brand new bringing out guys from nowhere like the blues bros. that are actually contributing 

• Like 1

Happy with the defensive improvements and they’ve been keeping us in games lately. We will see if it’s real improvement on Sunday night vs a top end QB. We need to create turnovers if were going to be anything better than average

• Like 1