Raiders Defense

Rolni

4 minutes ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Still don’t understand why Farrell, Butler, and Ferrell were inactive. If I recall correctly they were our 3 highest graded DT’s from the game against Jacksonville.

We had Kyle Peko, Bilal Nichols, Kendall Vickers, and Andrew Billings active (presumably to focus on stopping the run) and still gave up almost 150 yards to Taylor. 

Cle can abuse IOL when he plays inside. Disruption is what I want to see from my DL.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Still don’t understand why Farrell, Butler, and Ferrell were inactive. If I recall correctly they were our 3 highest graded DT’s from the game against Jacksonville.

We had Kyle Peko, Bilal Nichols, Kendall Vickers, and Andrew Billings active (presumably to focus on stopping the run) and still gave up almost 150 yards to Taylor. 

We are in tank mode.

18 minutes ago, jpaulthe1st said:

It was a disciplinary thing.

3 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

We are in tank mode.

If that’s the case then let the green players get snaps and go through their growing pains now. Farrell and Butler are near locks to be on the team next year so would love for them to get meaningful time now. Ferrell should be getting snaps in an attempt to boost his FA value and maybe get a comp pick for him. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Typical New England BS. Put players in the doghouse for God knows what. Cle hasn’t been the best player but he has definitely been a high character, model citizen since being drafted. 

Frfr now cle is a problem Lololol 🤦🏽‍♂️

• Like 1

On 11/15/2022 at 2:13 PM, jpaulthe1st said:

Typical New England BS. Put players in the doghouse for God knows what. Cle hasn’t been the best player but he has definitely been a high character, model citizen since being drafted. 

Everyone applauds when Carr/Adams publicly call guys out for their lack of effort and enthusiasm. JMD doesn't publicly throw anyone under the bus and addresses the problem internally yet somehow is in the wrong, lol. 

Is JMD losing the locker room because guys aren't putting in the work and he's okay with it? Or is he a dictator because he's punishing guys for no reason? Can't have it both ways.

Edited by NYRaider
  • Like 1

We desperately need to add talent to the unit this offseason. As of now the guys that we have under contract going into next year...

DE: Crosby, Jones, Koonce

DT: Nichols, Farrel, Butler 

LB: Butler, Masterson, Deablo

CB: Hobbs, Robertson, Masterson

S: Moehrig, Palo-Malo 

The moves I'd make in an ideal world: 

Resign: Ya-Sin, Perryman, Harmon 

Free agency: Leonard Williams (assuming he's cut), Jabrill Peppers, Fabian Moreau, David Long

Draft: Jalen Carter (1st), Noah Sewell (2nd) 

Crosby - Williams - Carter - Jones

Sewell - Perryman - Long

Hobbs - Peppers - Moehrig - RYS