Raiders Defense

Rolni

19 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

LOL Where does it show that he had a meniscus tear that impacted his season?  A preseason knee injury and a claim that he had a meniscus tear that impacted his season are two vastly different things.  Once again show me one shred of evidence that he had meniscus damage that impacted his season....  

I gave you evidence you just too stupid to put two and two together.

The fact is he had a month long knee injury that you knew nothing about you only rembered a shoulder injury because of your alzheimers.

A source who actually hangs out with players at his functions and has had him on his show, says it was a meniscus. Literally said Nichols didn't feel like himself until November. I know he legit because I've been to his functions and been able to meet players. If anybody is in their basement it's you.

You just want to hate on everything because you a grumpy azz old man who's boyfriend got shipped out, good luck with that, and your silly bucksavage conspiracy theory.

You the worst poster on the forum and literally never contribute anything but the same rant over and over again just copy and paste.

4 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

With only 3m of cap space available we could afford a few guys depending on the contract.  We do typically go into the season with a minimum 3m in cap space so that when we lose guys to IR we can afford to sign replacements or make smaller end trades.

Approx 2M has to go to the practice squad. usually we increase cap space after the cut downs because guys above the top 51 threshold get cut and guys below the threshold make the team instead…. But if you look at the guaranteed money given to the guys at the bottom of the top 51 / roster bubble players you’ll see their guaranteed money (even with it being split up as post June 1st cuts) will leave either only a small cap savings or will end up having a net negative effect on our cap space.

Yeah that was assuming Renfrow was on the way out.

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

I gave you evidence you just too stupid to put two and two together.

The fact is he had a month long knee injury that you knew nothing about you only rembered a shoulder injury because of your alzheimers.

A source who actually hangs out with players at his functions and has had him on his show, says it was a meniscus. Literally said Nichols didn't feel like himself until November. I know he legit because I've been to his functions and been able to meet players. If anybody is in their basement it's you.

You just want to hate on everything because you a grumpy azz old man who's boyfriend got shipped out, good luck with that, and your silly bucksavage conspiracy theory.

You the worst poster on the forum and literally never contribute anything but the same rant over and over again just copy and paste.

🤡 clearly you have zero education when it comes to law… speculation is not evidence. 

A video of Nichols talking about his meniscus tear is a good example of evidence backing up your claim. A statement by the Raiders would be another way to prove your claim.

A video of some guy in his basement with “inside information” that can’t be collaborated is hardly evidence, nor is a “ preseason knee injury” evidence of meniscus surgery that impacted his season…

I expect nothing less than trash takes and nonsense from you and your other account which this falls right in line with! 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Yeah that was assuming Renfrow was on the way out.

Yeah… wasn’t challenging your assessment by any means.  Just making an overall comment on how i hope we add some guys.  There’s some good ones still out there that would make a difference for us.  
but unless Renfrow is traded we probably have to cut/make take a pay cut someone like James or restructure someone’s deal to free up some cash… eventually.  It wouldn’t Have to be before we make a signing.

you mentioned John Johnson…. I’d love to try and sign him for 1.5-2M which Is barely over what Teamer would make.

Edited by jimkelly02
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

🤡 clearly you have zero education when it comes to law… speculation is not evidence. 

A video of Nichols talking about his meniscus tear is a good example of evidence backing up your claim. A statement by the Raiders would be another way to prove your claim.

A video of some guy in his basement with “inside information” that can’t be collaborated from is hardly evidence, nor is a “ preseason knee injury” evidence of meniscus surgery that impacted his season…

I expect nothing less than trash takes and nonsense from you and your other account which this falls right in line with! 

Lol this not a court of law this is a forum where people share information except for you. The guy in his basement is more Informed than you'll ever be. Now you expect the team who hides injuries to have put out a statement. You sound silly denying a knee injuriy that had him on the PUP list for a month, that you couldnt even remember happend. Can you prove it's wasn't an Meniscus injury and nobody said anything about surgery, you always trying to add in your retarded fairytales. You really are a fool believing your own conspiracy theories its really weird, I mean you really think you got someone and you talking about evidence, it really is funny how you made up a fairytale and believe it wholeheartedly. You a joke and you know it. I'll wait for your response before I really expose just how dumb you are.

Edited by raidr4life

5 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Please let me know what product you sell so I can make sure to never buy it lol.  

This conversation has nothing to do with Carr and that is all you and your other account circle back to.  It's really pathetic.  

However what this conversation does revolve around is you and your other account citing an opinion piece of some video of a guy in his basement claiming he has inside information regarding a meniscus tear on Nichols which hampered his season last year.  I have asked you for one shred of evidence from either of your two accounts to back up this false claim and you bring up Carr...  I expect nothing less from someone who can't decipher an opinion from fact. 

You can take it from the source what it’s worth. It’s not a big deal I can careless of your opinion. We’re talking about an injury that doesn’t exist anymore you have written a mini term paper on nothing. 

In reality you’re using any outlet that to express your anger that Carr isn’t here anymore. Every who wanted him gone is a target for you . 

Gonna be interesting when the 2023 Raiders start winning games this year. Are you gonna support the squad or be the bitter ex ?

20 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

You can take it from the source what it’s worth. It’s not a big deal I can careless of your opinion. We’re talking about an injury that doesn’t exist anymore you have written a mini term paper on nothing. 

In reality you’re using any outlet that to express your anger that Carr isn’t here anymore. Every who wanted him gone is a target for you . 

Gonna be interesting when the 2023 Raiders start winning games this year. Are you gonna support the squad or be the bitter ex ?

This has nothing to do with Carr and my stance regarding the QB position has always been show me a legit upgrade and I am all for moving on.  Moving on from Carr with no plan in place, receiving nothing in compensation and incurring a 6M cap hit is acceptable to you and your other account.  I find the move to be of the upmost incompetence which will ultimately cost JM his job. 

There is nothing more that I want than to land a young, elite stud QB build a bully on D and also find a Kyle Shanahan clone to be our HC.

JM and his losing record, horrible FA signings, ability to manage games, horrific 2nd half play calling, team regressing YOY and going 1 and 4 down the stretch has shown me that he is not the long term answer here.  I can list many more reasons why my initial optimism soured.  I gave this new regime the benefit of the doubt based on upside potential but as the season progressed showed me that he is in above his head as a HC in the NFL.  

7 hours ago, Darbsk said:

I’ve actually had a torn meniscus myself (along with an ACL) and subsequently had a meniscectomy so that can be quite a difficult injury that would no doubt hamper him. Hopefully that’s the reason he disappointed and with our rotation he shouldn’t have to shoulder too much responsibility this year. Wilson could help him out too if he drops inside on some downs, we have no stand outs but interested to see what our rotation can produce…….

https://youtu.be/2SHx2wlNo84

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

So I heard we spending 2nd most $ on offense in nfl and second to last on defense 

smh 

Well it could be argued we have the #31 defence which stands to reason, we just need the #2 offence now 😀

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I don’t understand why we don’t spend $ on the defense 

Yeh, I get McDaniels and Gruden are offence minded coaches and they would focus on that but it does seem to be in the extreme. Maybe it’s because our defensive players never get second contracts and the one All Pro we did draft we f’ing traded away.

It seems recently like we’re just bringing in tons of vet journeymen on defence and throwing mud at a wall hoping some sticks. Even this draft we traded up for a TE and traded up for a slot receiver.

46 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Yeh, I get McDaniels and Gruden are offence minded coaches and they would focus on that but it does seem to be in the extreme. Maybe it’s because our defensive players never get second contracts and the one All Pro we did draft we f’ing traded away.

It seems recently like we’re just bringing in tons of vet journeymen on defence and throwing mud at a wall hoping some sticks. Even this draft we traded up for a TE and traded up for a slot receiver.

The disparity tho is what gets me especially compared to what the rest of the nfl is 

9 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

So I heard we spending 2nd most $ on offense in nfl and second to last on defense 

smh 

This is what happens when you draft terribly on defense. And then double down by making poor FA signings on defense that result in dead cap spread out for years. 

Maxx got paid. He's the only homegrown talent on defense who earned an extension.