Chiavertini Award Nominations Thread - NOMINATE PUBLIC, VOTE PRIVATE

mistakey

22 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

... Not hurt at all... I'll just be over in the corner... Being the third wheel of the pro-Baker, pro-analytics, Sashi died for our wins brotherhood.

Freaky rn:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaHW4BE4U7KGXKu3KMP5o

22 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Mild homophobic slurs against a former punter, whilst arguing with people. 

Also defending the browns honor.

22 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

Does this make him a lock for the "homer" award???

Smdh. Bro It's 2019.

On 1/17/2019 at 7:55 AM, big poppa pump said:

Can we have a Laverne and Shirley bestie award?

I nominate Nude and Letsgo

mistakey and ditch for honorable mention

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c40a54247646c3549

Gruesome twosome! Gruesome twosome!

tenor.gif

6 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

.....almost 12 years here, and nary a bone thrown.  I guess that's OK, especially since I've read through the entire thread, and I don't know.....

Image result for what in the hell is going on here gif

Appears to be some sort of new fangled awards show.

Maybe Kevin Hart can host the ceremony.  He has a bit of free time now that he's not doing the Oscars.

Hey, buddy. Completely forgot about you. You still post here? Who knew? 

Just now, Fatgerman said:

Look forward to it!

Truth be told.....I am preparing for one kid leaving college, and the other one entering college (both out of state), while teaching a new college level class that is absolutely kicking my butt.  

Yeah, I've been rather neglectful in my posting duties, but I generally show up in the GDTs.  Related image

3 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Truth be told.....I am preparing for one kid leaving college, and the other one entering college (both out of state), while teaching a new college level class that is absolutely kicking my butt.  

Yeah, I've been rather neglectful in my posting duties, but I generally show up in the GDTs.  Related image

I will never forget you, teen-angsty Judd Nelson! You are my spirit guide.

19 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Dude, me too!

I'm teaching two CCP (college credit plus) courses: Western Civilization I & II

Just now, MWil23 said:

Dude, me too!

I'm teaching two CCP (college credit plus) courses: Western Civilization I & II

AP Human Geography for me.  I've got a degree in Geography, but I earned that almost 30 years ago.  Lots of terminology that I vaguely remember seeing, a long time ago.  Simply trying to stay about 20 minutes ahead of my kids.  One of my kids moved here several years ago from Vietnam, and about once a week she gets ahead of me in class, and I have to tell her, "lets find out the answer to that question together."  :)   

Fortunately I have only 9 students in the class this year (had 8 of them in previous classes), so it is a great group to work with.  

Archived