πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

6 hours ago, Jlash said:

It's gonna be pretty interesting to see where he goes. Does he chase the money and go somewhere like Cleveland who has entirely too much money, or does he go somewhere that becomes instant contender status like Minnesota.

I don't think there are any teams that give him both options that I can think of off the top of my head.

He will and should take the money. If he believes in himself enough to be a top 10 guy, get your paycheck and prove it.

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I shutter to think what the Going Rate for Carson Wentz will be in 2-3 years?Β 

Hope Howie works his Magic "Early", before the Market gets to a Rediculous 35-40 range!!!

Howie's magic tends to just be paying people what they're worth. Look at the contracts he's given out lately. Jernigan, McLeod, Brooks etc. They're definitely getting paid serious dollar and Carson will get the same as the other top QB's. Probably 30 mill a year at least.Β 

33 minutes ago, Danger said:

This is the man you benched Eli for. Hey Giants FO, you're starting the dumbest looking QB in the league. "This isn't even my final form."

28337148_1849246735122006_17448289053495

You’re lucky 60 isn’t here to take you to task on this.

Β 

I feel like I should whip myself for kinda liking Geno when he was coming out. Though I couldn’t have known how dumb or punchable he’d become to teammatesΒ 

Just now, Kiltman said:

You’re lucky 60 isn’t here to take you to task on this.

Β 

I feel like I should whip myself for kinda liking Geno when he was coming out. Though I couldn’t have known how dumb or punchable he’d become to teammatesΒ 

Dude, I watched him in College and knew he'd bust hard. His best case scenario was young Alex Smith.

Love Bee, he's welcome to think what he wants and I ain't going to try to convince him of anything. Honestly I think he was just trolling super hard. He's the kinda guy that would go that intense in the troll game.

I get the whole β€œchallenge the masses” ideology behind claiming the earth is flat and all. But c’mon now, from the ancient Greeks,Β to Galileo, to actual astronauts who have seen the earth is outer space; this one takes the cake for ridiculous claims. Kyrie was dead to me before he got to the Celtics because of this idiocy, and now all these underlings are trying to follow suit. LmboΒ 

2 hours ago, 808 said:

I get the whole β€œchallenge the masses” ideology behind claiming the earth is flat and all. But c’mon now, from the ancient Greeks,Β to Galileo, to actual astronauts who have seen the earth is outer space; this one takes the cake for ridiculous claims. Kyrie was dead to me before he got to the Celtics because of this idiocy, and now all these underlings are trying to follow suit. LmboΒ 

I spent a slow night shift arguing with B60 about this. Can't help some people

• Like 1