πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

Speaking of that....just what in the flock is wrong with your fan base? I mean, that's actually a new low for their image. Which is saying...well...it's saying a whole lot.

"Hold my Beer" going very... very... wrong.

Alcohol is gettin a bit too heavy when that starts to happen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Speaking of that....just what in the flock is wrong with your fan base? I mean, that's actually a new low for their image. Which is saying...well...it's saying a whole lot.

Horse poo is high in fiber dude was just trying to stay regular after all them beersΒ 

Edited by ninjapirate
  • Like 1

AY! AY! AY! AY! AY! AY! AY! AY!

Unlike Cowboys fans, I don't want to be obnoxious every day of the week for the next few decades, but I am going to be obnoxious for a little while. We've had to put up with a lot of jokes throughout our lives. Sooo...

Hey 'Boys and 'Skins fans, let me know when you win one this century.Β Your last titles came before the internet was popular. Since the start of this century, you guys have a combined 3 postseason wins. Nicky has 3 postseason wins and a ring, you bunch o' scrubs!

Giants fans, considering Eli has a couple of rings and the best SB commercial, I won't say much to you. But your window is shut so enjoy the next decade of Eagles dominance.

Woooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Absolutely hysterical that Sack Pickscott couldn't beat David Carr in a target hitting accuracy challenge lol

Seriously search up the video, he misses every single throw

But damn Dakota Rayne can hand the ball off like no other.