🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

15 minutes ago, 808 said:

What’s up with Cowboys fans deactivating their accounts after we won? They can talk crap all these years, but can’t handle us with a ring. Not just Matts, but dudes on Twitter too. 

Can you imagine shoveling a ton of ish over a fanbase for 30 years and then losing upperhand? Especially for those young (most) fans that don't even remember the last time they won. The ish storm that was coming...That's got to be an ego blow. But you know it was a huge, humbling hit. Just rest on that. Makes it all worth it. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 808 said:

What’s up with Cowboys fans deactivating their accounts after we won? They can talk crap all these years, but can’t handle us with a ring. Not just Matts, but dudes on Twitter too. 

Don't think they were ever serious about their fandom. They're Eagles fans now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

I'm not the biggest Dak fan but what does it do to the notion that Dak REQUIRES WRs to be WIDE open now that he is #1 in the league at throwing in "tight windows.?"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000915500/article/dak-prescott-matthew-stafford-among-top-10-tightwindow-qbs

Who is Dak? Are you talking about Rayne? The QB for the Cowboys who sucks unless Zeke Elliott is running wild?

Edited by Jeezla

3 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I'm not the biggest Dak fan but what does it do to the notion that Dak REQUIRES WRs to be WIDE open now that he is #1 in the league at throwing in "tight windows?"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000915500/article/dak-prescott-matthew-stafford-among-top-10-tightwindow-qbs

So what was he like triple bad when receivers are open or something? 

Not going to lie. I never see Dak ever throw into tight windows. He was always throwing to wide open guys every. single. time. I saw him. 

And while I hate to throw this out, he just doesn't pass the eye test to me. 

He looks legit afraid to throw to anyone who isn't open. 

Find some clips of him throwing into tight coverage last season, because I sure as hell NEVER saw it. Those stats look flat out like lies to me. Carson was always ALWAYS completing tight passes to Alshon and sometimes Ertz as well. 

Sorry all I really saw from that article was...

Everything came together this year, as his tight-window passer rating jumped up 45.3 points, more than any other quarterback to throw more than 200 passes in each of the last two seasons. It's all the more impressive that he made this leap despite being the most aggressive quarterback in the league. Wentz threw a league-high 25.7 percent of his passes into tight windows.