πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Works for the NFL - Jay Glazer

GraphicsΒ Designer/OL coach - Kilty

McDonalds - @EaglesPeteC

FA/QB Coach - Matts

Β 

Looks like I am most qualified along with Jay.

Β 

Excuse me...I'm an Ex OL/DL coach as well as former OC and DC of a freshman team.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Excuse me...I'm an Ex OL/DL coach as well as former OC and DC of a freshman team.

I've completed three full QB only careers in madden singleplayer. I feel I'm easily the most qualified.

47 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Who cares??

Prescott was throwing to much better receivers who were actually getting open pretty consistently.

When Dak has the 3rd most drops and his receivers are all banged up and he's playing with aΒ bunch of practice squad guys or dudes that don't know how to line-up correctly and he still wins the division, then we'll allow you to do some victory laps, Matts.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Who cares??

Prescott was throwing to much better receivers who were actually getting open pretty consistently.

When Dak has the 3rd most drops and his receivers are all banged up and a bunch of practice squad guys or dudes that don't know how to line-up correctly and he still wins the division, then we'll allow you to do some victory laps, Matts.

Okay little brother. I didnt even say anything about Dak. I was showing you the amount of drops Wentz had. So chill with the napoleon complex?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Okay little brother. I didnt even say anything about Dak. I was showing you the amount of drops Wentz had. So chill with the napoleon complex?

Nobody cares about that either. We all watched last season. We know there was a lot of drops for both QBs.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Nobody cares about that either. We all watched last season. We know there was a lot of drops for both QBs.

lol. Okay. If you dont care why did you respond? Its just an informative tweet. Ignore it if the information isnt relative to you.Β 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

lol. Okay. If you dont care why did you respond? Its just an informative tweet. Ignore it if the information isnt relative to you.Β 

Cause I get tired of clicking on this thread and always seeing you going on about Dak/Wentz.

I figured based on past actions that is what you were alluding to with that tweet.Β 

• Like 1

He calls us little brother yet always posts in hereΒ about Dak when his stats sway his way. No body cares 8-8. Guy threw for 6000000 yards and went 8-8. Literally yells every stat like a little brother in the back seat every single time.Β 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Cause I get tired of clicking on this thread and always seeing you going on about Dak/Wentz.

I figured based on past actions that is what you were alluding to with that tweet.Β 

Of course he is. And then plays it off. Passive aggressive trolling. What’s new?

• Like 1