πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

18 minutes ago, Danger said:

Because he's the pure embodiment of Cowboys fans.

Do you even know how he became famous and landed his spot on ESPN?

Because he accused Troy Aikmen of being gay and proceeded to get his credentials revoked from the Cowboys. Everything he does on TV pretending to be a Cowboys fan is for ratings. He's not even a little bit Cowboys fan, he's just a loud idiot for ratings.Β 

Β 

Im pretty sure he even tweeted like 6-7 years ago that he doesnt like the Cowboys.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

What part of "through 6 games" is confusing? If we use Carsons 7th game, it creates an improper perspective for bulk stats.Β 

It's not confusing. It's simple. You're just skewing things by choosing to compare their first 6 games of the season when we've played 7, as if it's our fault we have played in one more game than you guys.

1 minute ago, BAConrad said:

It's not confusing. It's simple. You're just skewing things by choosing to compare their first 6 games of the season when we've played 7, as if it's our fault we have played in one more game than you guys.

The f is it skewing? Unbunch your panties. There was literally a post last week that Wentz was the MVP candidate. So every single thing about that post is factual. We will be able to compare them with even # of games soon enough.Β 

Sometimes I feel like you lot really try to reach for reasons to whine. This is such a silly thing to salty about.Β 

Wentz: 61.6% comp, 7.3 TD% , 1.7 INT% , 8.0 Y/A, 8.7 AY/A, 13.0 Y/C, 264.6 pass ypg. Sacked 7.6%Β of the time

Β 

Dak: 62.7% comp, 6.9 TD%, 2.0 INT%, 7.0 Y/A, 7.5 AY/A, 11.1 Y/C, 237.7 pass ypg. Sacked 3.3% of the timeΒ 

note: I threw in the sacks to show that Dak is still benefitting from elite pass protection, as Cowboy delusionals have tried saying that the OL is so much worse this year.Β 

Β 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The f is it skewing? Unbunch your panties. There was literally a post last week that Wentz was the MVP candidate. So every single thing about that post is factual. We will be able to compare them with even # of games soon enough.Β 

Sometimes I feel like you lot really try to reach for reasons to whine. This is such a silly thing to salty about.Β 

My panties aren't bunched (also you should try to come up with a new phrase since u use that way too much). I simply found it amusing how you go out of your way to post some thing so stupid to try to keep arguing about Dak vs Wentz.

You used to be decent for a Dallas fan. Now youre the troll of this thread.Β 

The rhetoric wasn't "slump" but "regression" and it was being thrown a lot for the two weeks between Sunday and your previous game. And Dak had regressed to that point, but was still playing at a relatively high level.

Want to know why Carson is an "MVP candidate" and Dak isn't?

j8xixDz.png