πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Aiden hutchinson 3 sacks on Wentz at the half. Nearly had 3 against us. He's a true beast.

Deceiving. Those sacks weren't really impressive.

The first sack came off a LB pressuring Wentz and him stepping up in the pocket and then trying to flee and Hutch tackled him right at like the LOS. The second sack he was blocked around the arc well by the the tackle and Wentz just bailed backwards and then to his left right into where Hutchinson was running going around the arc. Third sack came on a T-E stunt where the DT took up both OL and Hutch wrapped around unblocked up the middle for the sack.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

They easily could be 0-2 right now, but good on them pulling out a couple close ones.

Never had the feeling that Carolina had any control of that one. I hope that relying on a RB and Jones ends up failing but their defense looks legit and their coaching staff is better than ours.

6 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Yeah I feel like they're properly rated still. Not a good team by any means.

I agree, we are not a good team yet. We are a bad team that has very good chance to go 3-0 and on top of this division. Just think of this as a preview of things to come for future seasons.

4 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

I agree, we are not a good team yet. We are a bad team that has very good chance to go 3-0 and on top of this division. Just think of this as a preview of things to come for future seasons.

you'll often find that these fluky kind of wins can lead to real progression in the long term. As much as I don't want to see y'all succeed, you FINALLY hired a good GM, who in turn hired a good coach. The last half dozen of them or so were just laughable and stupid from the get go.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Never had the feeling that Carolina had any control of that one. I hope that relying on a RB and Jones ends up failing but their defense looks legit and their coaching staff is better than ours.

Apparently two games into their first season is enough to say their coaching staff is better than the Eagles. Measured take for sure.Β 

• Like 1