πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Meh as bad as the Pack played it was a nice comeback from the Giants. They found a way to win, GB found a way to lose.Β 
Β 

NFC East is actually the best division in footballΒ 

we beat the cardinals and cooper rush beats the rams and I will be here for the discourse.Β 

44 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

we beat the cardinals and cooper rush beats the rams and I will be here for the discourse.Β 

idk how the rams win tbh. Their oline is in absolute shambles and parsons is going to be in that backfield all game.

21 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Are the Giants for real?

Tenn

CarolinaΒ 

Bears

PackersΒ 

Β 

Schedule is what it is, you play who you play. 1 of those Wins, is actually impressive.Β 

Guess we'll see. Thier schedule isn't all that difficult either. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

So much for the NFCLeast BS!!

Β 

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

^ I certainly don't think they are "for real" this season. However wins over both the AFC and NFC defending top seeds I'd say were impressive. Elite coaching can only get you so far though. There were gaps in talent on the roster to start and now they're already getting decimated with injuries. They beat the Pack on the road without their top 4 receivers on the depth chart, their best DE, best outside pass rusher, lost their best CB early in the game. Giants of the last 6 years would have been packing it in after the 1st quarter. Daboll has them far overachieving their talent level. Further purging of Gettlemans bad contracts, another draft, and round of free agency is needed. I'm just happy they might actually be in the playoff mix. Who would have guessed that prior to the season?

No one in the NFC East has had a hard schedule. That is not on them. You play who you play and win. Good teams wins. Eagles, Cowboys and Giants have all made moves this offseason that has worked. Some better than others and it is amazing to see the turnaround despite how some viewed it. I feel the Giants took the biggest leap and that that coaching staff is going is incredible. Dan Quinn is a defensive GOAT and well... we see what the Eagles are doing.Β Washington. Yikes. Though they always seem to find a way to figure it out late but it just a little too late to mean anything.

1 hour ago, ACO said:

No one in the NFC East has had a hard schedule.

I agree on the Eagles and Commanders

Cowboys: Played both Super Bowl teams and the Bucs
Giants: Both former #1 seeds

Honestly what the Boys have been able to do so far against that caliber of opponent without Dak is impressive *swallows back vomit*.
Β 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

I agree on the Eagles and Commanders

Cowboys: Played both Super Bowl teams and the Bucs
Giants: Both former #1 seeds

Honestly what the Boys have been able to do so far against that caliber of opponent without Dak is impressive *swallows back vomit*.
Β 

This is a new year. Those teams aren’t playing like they were last year. Giants have played 4 of the bottom 6 offenses for the year and GB, who admittedly is a really good win for them. It was also in London and GB isn’t performing at Rodgers standard as of yet. I think the Giants and Cowboys are taking care of business on bad offenses. Not to discredit them but I expect some averaging out soon. Cowboys have played some bigger names but they haven’t been performing to their abilities. Cincy is having the SB loser fallout and the Rams are a shell of themselves with that OL. As usual teams will reveal themselves over time. The Giants are wearing a mask right now. Time will pull it off. The Cowboys might be headed for the playoffs if Dak can improve the offense when he gets back. If not, they will start losing games. They are performing over their head right now. The defense can’t sustain the offense the whole year. It’ll crumble. Just my take.Β 

15 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

This is a new year. Those teams aren’t playing like they were last year. Giants have played 4 of the bottom 6 offenses for the year and GB, who admittedly is a really good win for them. It was also in London and GB isn’t performing at Rodgers standard as of yet. I think the Giants and Cowboys are taking care of business on bad offenses. Not to discredit them but I expect some averaging out soon. Cowboys have played some bigger names but they haven’t been performing to their abilities. Cincy is having the SB loser fallout and the Rams are a shell of themselves with that OL. As usual teams will reveal themselves over time. The Giants are wearing a mask right now. Time will pull it off. The Cowboys might be headed for the playoffs if Dak can improve the offense when he gets back. If not, they will start losing games. They are performing over their head right now. The defense can’t sustain the offense the whole year. It’ll crumble. Just my take.Β 

Agree but that is for all of them. Eagles have to be careful to not become the Cardinals of this season because it is kind of scary how similar they look. You can make Eagles a bit one dimensional and then the opposing team can sneak in and make things scary like yesterday.

I think we are all basically saying the same thing though. The NFCE right now are all kind of overachieving and it can continue or can fall out. We are now 5 weeks in. It is around this point that teams start to figure each other out and learn who who they are and make needed adjustments. We shall see how it plays out but I get the feeling these three will be just fine.Β Β