πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

4 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Giants are making it hard to ignore them, and their schedule is very easy too. Could see up to 12 wins at this rate.

Β 

Stinks that when we’re having one of our best ever starts, we’re still just 1 game away from being in a 3 way tie atop division.Β 
Β 

Please beat Dallas.

I will continue to ignore themΒ 

9 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

lmao...do..do you realize how amazing a season like that would be for us?

What would be amazing about losing in the 1st round? Nobody expected the Eagles to make the playoffs last year. We did, and losing in the wildcard still felt like crap.

Just now, Jeezla said:

What would be amazing about losing in the 1st round? Nobody expected the Eagles to make the playoffs last year. We did, and losing in the wildcard still felt like crap.

Aside from 2016 it's been a decade of absolute suck. The last 6 years our seasons have been over my week 5..... I'll take an 11-5 season and a 1st round exit with a smile on my face.

40 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

winning ugly just means you're well coached

Ride wasn’t gonna last forever I guess. Been inept for so long, too to bottom.

I’m also very eh on them doing anything, but the dumpster fire seems to be put out for now. This was a good matchup for them and no DC is gonna be locked on Lamar better than Wink. But elite QB play seems rare this year so it’s not as big of a qualifier.

It actually kinda sucks for them, had they done a Lions (been a plucky team that lost), they could get their QBotF this year and be in a much better state. Now they are looking at maybe resigning Barkley and in limbo with Danny Dimes.Β 

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Ride wasn’t gonna last forever I guess. Been inept for so long, too to bottom.

I’m also very eh on them doing anything, but the dumpster fire seems to be put out for now. This was a good matchup for them and no DC is gonna be locked on Lamar better than Wink. But elite QB play seems rare this year so it’s not as big of a qualifier.

It actually kinda sucks for them, had they done a Lions (been a plucky team that lost), they could get their QBotF this year and be in a much better state. Now they are looking at maybe resigning Barkley and in limbo with Danny Dimes.Β 

they might have already won too many games to get any good qb

25 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

stuck or gonna have to give up a lot to upgrade. No vet guys really available I can think of, unless Lamar goes scorched earth.

Teams with higher picks will have a better chance at Lamar or one of the teams with multiple firsts.

Β 

Like no reason the Lions wouldnt trade for Lamar right?

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

Teams with higher picks will have a better chance at Lamar or one of the teams with multiple firsts.

Β 

Like no reason the Lions wouldnt trade for Lamar right?

That’d be awesome with how they are building that team.Β