πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

I am, but if he's not Matts, then Dak has another big homer on this site.Β 

Plus if it triggers him all the better.Β 

I suggested that in a veiled post tagging him and it flew over this head. I thought it was Matts burner a while back but if it is him, he wouldn’t be able to resist coming in here and posting. Since Matts was banned, NFZ hasn’t been here once. I highly doubt it’s him.Β 

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I suggested that in a veiled post tagging him and it flew over this head. I thought it was Matts burner a while back but if it is him, he wouldn’t be able to resist coming in here and posting. Since Matts was banned, NFZ hasn’t been here once. I highly doubt it’s him.Β 

This time. But he has come in during Matts's other bans and we pointed it out to him and that's when he stopped.Β 

12 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Nahhh, just another Dakulite fan boy deciple.

If he's anything like Matts NFZ's probably staring at a room full of Dak Prescott posters, listening to his Beats by Dre of "We Dem Boyz" hype video's, checking his Citibank CC balance on his AT&T phone after purchasing a big gulp Pepsi from the nearest 7/11. All the while Texting one another with only Adidas socks on trying to decide which set of New Era pajamas and underwear we should choose? Those with Oikos, Chunky soup or Daks picture on the front before jumping into thier Sleep Number bed after yet another Dallas Cowboys Loss?

That's devotion!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Let's be real, it sucks because now Ace has an excuse why Carson didn't break the all time single season passing record.

@aceinthehouse

I worry about you. There's only 1 thing better than the Eagles smashing Carson Wentz, and that's the Eagles beating Dallas. And the Eagles winning a SB. 2 things! 2 things better than smashing Carson Wentz!

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

I worry about you. There's only 1 thing better than the Eagles smashing Carson Wentz, and that's the Eagles beating Dallas. And the Eagles winning a SB. 2 things! 2 things better than smashing Carson Wentz!

How in the sarcastic world of what I posted led you to that post?

It was all about Ace's ridiculous thread/prediction of greatness! Literally nothing above.

6 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

How in the sarcastic world of what I posted led you to that post?

It was all about Ace's ridiculous thread/prediction of greatness! Literally nothing above.

looks like you missed my sarcasm!

I just wanted an excuse to mention smashing on Wentz (while also mentioning beating Dallas). I'm sad we can't do it twice. Now B Graham and Cox have nobody to stat pad their sack totals against.

Edited by Jeezla