πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

looks like you missed my sarcasm!

I just wanted an excuse to mention smashing on Wentz. I'm sad we can't do it twice.

It's the 1 GD thing WEBBY needs to fixed/create for this site.Β 

A GD Sarcasm Emoji!Β 

πŸ₯ƒπŸΊ

Β 

I love how I’m a Dak homer for the supposedly wild idea that Dak is a better QB than Cooper Rush (a career back up). Wasn’t really a melt down in Gen, either β€” the commentary was so profoundly dumb that my responses very easily wrote themselves. Took it as seriously as any of you lol. I’m glad it was enough to be a talking point for you ;)

And no, it did not go over my head that I’ve pretty routinely been accused of being Matt’s burner. Think the 5+ year existence of this account might have something to say about that.

6 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

I love how I’m a Dak homer for the supposedly wild idea that Dak is a better QB than Cooper Rush (a career back up). Wasn’t really a melt down in Gen, either β€” the commentary was so profoundly dumb that my responses very easily wrote themselves. Took it as seriously as any of you lol. I’m glad it was enough to be a talking point for you ;)

And no, it did not go over my head that I’ve pretty routinely been accused of being Matt’s burner. Think the 5+ year existence of this account might have something to say about that.

Just answer this; have you guys ever been in the same conference hall at Dak-a-con in Dallas?Β 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

I love how I’m a Dak homer

The important thing is you love yourself more than Dak loves winning against good teams (which is a practically non-existent love). If the Rams end up turning their season around and looking good, Cooper Rush will have beaten as many quality opponents as Dak has in his career.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

The important thing is you love yourself more than Dak loves winning against good teams (which is a practically non-existent love). If the Rams end up turning their season around and looking good, Cooper Rush will have beaten as many quality opponents as Dak has in his career.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself. Think you’ve been told more than once how bad your take on this is. Also, wins are a team stat.. not just a QB stat. Obviously. If you think a so-so back up QB getting carried by his defense is on par with Dak (a proven franchise QB) there is something wrong with your ability to be unbiased. I’m not even asking you to agree that Dak is elite or something… but he has very obviously proven to be significantly better than back up material.Β 

Edited by NoFlyZone

2 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Think you’ve been told more than once how bad your take on this is

You are right, it was you and a whole one other person who may or may not be as delusional as you. And that makes it incorrect? My take is Dak is no longer the QB he was, and he can only beat average or worse teams even if he was still 2021 Dak. It's not a bad or good take until Dak proves me wrong or right over this season. As far as being able to beat good teams goes, history is on the side of my "bad take". And yea yeah, wins aren't a QB stat. Whatever you gotta tell yourself to make you feel like Dak is actually capable of beating a good team in the playoffs.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

Who cares we might be getting rid of Snyder!!!

We're all pulling for you. It's fun having you guys be so erratic and basically inconsequential within the division, but Dan Snyder is a poop stain who doesn't deserve to own a team. Let some other ridiculously rich person make tons of money off that franchise.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Dak sucks

• Like 1