πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

11 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Really don’t know why you have that pessimism… think a matchup could go either way. Which is why I think they likely split.Β 

Did you watch the Thanksgiving game when the Giants played the Cowboys? If you did you would have heard over and over again the commentators says how injured the Giants are. We only have one healthy starter in our secondary, we have practice squad and people of the streets starting in our secondary. A.J Brown and Devonta Smith will tear apart that patch work secondary apart. If we had most of our secondary back yeah I would give us more than a punchers chance. Since we don't I am just being realistic. Like with the Cowboys, the Giants will put up a fight, maybe even make it interesting going into the third quarter. The Eagles are too good a team to lose to us and well coached enough to take advantage of our weakness.

Curious if there will be as much of an uproar when the Pathetic NFCS Division winner, most likely with a below .500 record, probably hosts a 3-4 game more winner from the NFCE?

Funny how tables have flipped from NFC Least jokes, don't belong, shouldn't be getting a Home playoff game to The Bucs being that team?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

After 2/3rds of the season, the entire NFC East is in the playoffs right now.Β 

Likely changes with all the games we have against eachother

XWQKdZP.jpg

Β 

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

After 2/3rds of the season, the entire NFC East is in the playoffs right now.Β 

Likely changes with all the games we have against eachother

XWQKdZP.jpg

I know they are only a half game out of first place in the Division but after that effort against the Commanders, the Falcons taken off this list as a matter of principal.

Falcons coach - "Ok we are running it down their throats, they can't stop us and they will have very little time left, the Commanders coach is even calling timeouts because he knows we are going to run it in for a touchdown. However what would Pete Carroll do?! Lets throw the ball, I look like a genius. Hmm ok we tried throwing it and almost got sacked, while we could run it down their throats, lets call another pass instead what is the worst that could happen? Ok the worst happened, but we got a three and out still some time on the clock and we have one of best punt returners in history. Hmm, should I make it crystal clear, don't touch the punter... nah, they know better."

43 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

How did Dallas lose to that team andΒ put up less than 30!? Has to be one of the weakest interior Ds in NFL. Don’t know what happened to Kenny Clark.

Unfortunately realllllly complacent in the 4th quarter of that game… and for whatever reason it seems like Dallas always seems sleepy/ blah after their bye week. And then Minny (a much, much better unit than GB) got a pissed off Cowboys team and lost 3-40.

5 hours ago, IHatesnyder said:

Idk if that’s serious or notΒ 

We easily have more talent than the giants .Β 

Probably so considering all the injuries but talent alone doesn't win games. Giants despite lack of talent and depth are extremely well coached. They held their own against Dallas for almost 3 quarters with backups and practice squad players. Daboll will have them ready for a dogfight against you guys. If Neal and Bellinger play the offense should get a nice boost.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Lol. The Giants are a good football team. Better than Philly, probably. Also, the final score obviously made it look like a closer game than it actually ended up being. Philly likely loses that matchup.

ok, now you're clowning yourself.