🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

11 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Ahhhh right, sorry, being annoying is a privilege reserved for you guys… right? You gotta be able to take it back a little. If you can’t, then maybe don’t engage. 
I mean the fact that you all can troll, call people out, needle but then can’t take it back is softer than I would have expected around here. If you can’t take the heat then stay out of the kitchen 😎

I don't think anybody here started the insulting of intelligence trend that you postmark on nearly all of your posts.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I don't think anybody here started the insulting of intelligence trend that you postmark on nearly all of your posts.

Now let’s not point fingers 💔

But really, if you’re going to attempt to mock you realllly shouldn’t be that surprised. Anyway, back to football. I don’t really care to discuss who has been more mean on the forums. 

33 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

But really, if you’re going to attempt to mock you realllly shouldn’t be that surprised. Anyway, back to football. I don’t really care to discuss who has been more mean on the forums. 

Not like you can discuss anything worth any merit anyways lol. All you do is come in here and say the Eagles "aren't impressive" and dickride your boy at QB then highlight all the negatives of the Eagles while ignoring the positives(outside of your single running game comment). Then,  when people call you out for that you give some garbage circular logic about posts lacking context and personally insult them. Finally you go all tough guy and claim we can't handle the heat. It's weak and it is going to get called out here every single time.

As can be seen by numerous other NFCE fans posting in here.... we have the ability to discuss things and disagree with people.... I wonder why that isn't the case with you? It is because you aren't here to discuss anything. I'd be surprised if you ever had a real discussion on this forum. Do you even know what a discussion is? Just look at your post history. You are constantly picking fights with anyone you engage with... not just in our subforum, but the ENTIRE site. So no. We aren't going to engage with you in good faith. Why the hell would we? What exactly is the point?

Keep on doing you man, I am sure the internet arguments make you feel really good when you tuck in for sleep at night.

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan

24 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Not like you can discuss anything worth any merit anyways lol. All you do is come in here and say the Eagles "aren't impressive" and dickride your boy at QB then highlight all the negatives of the Eagles while ignoring the positives(outside of your single running game comment). Then,  when people call you out for that you give some garbage circular logic about posts lacking context and personally insult them. Finally you go all tough guy and claim we can't handle the heat. It's weak and it is going to get called out here every single time.

As can be seen by numerous other NFCE fans posting in here.... we have the ability to discuss things and disagree with people.... I wonder why that isn't the case with you? It is because you aren't here to discuss anything. I'd be surprised if you ever had a real discussion on this forum. Do you even know what a discussion is? Just look at your post history. You are constantly picking fights with anyone you engage with... not just in our subforum, but the ENTIRE site. So no. We aren't going to engage with you in good faith. Why the hell would we? What exactly is the point?

Keep on doing you man, I am sure the internet arguments make you feel really good when you tuck in for sleep at night.

Aaaaand there it is, another post that isn't backed up by.. (and you guessed it).. anything. You all want to troll me about talking about context as if context isn't actually meaningful -- it's called actually bringing something to the table. You say that my logic is circular... and that's typically because I have to repeat myself in some form over and over again because 90% of what I say just gets entirely ignored while you act like you actually answered anything at all. The jokes about "not being able to handle the heat" is more so me being genuinely amused that you can all talk as much **** as you want about anything at all but the second you have to deal with it yourself you want to act holier than thou.. despite the fact that obviously there is a large degree of mocking/ trolling that goes on here. And to be fair, I shouldn't say that pertains to everyone here... but it is certainly more than one. The fact that you'd go out of your way to invite yourself into that group while quoting a post where I said I wasn't really interested in engaging in that anymore is pretty ironic. Not sure what you think you're accomplishing. Especially when you straight up make things up such as the idea that I'm in here talking about Dak Prescott and how great he is all the time as if I was doing that with any small degree of regularity (I'm not). Just.. a lot of inaccuracies with your post here.

ANYWAY. Seems ridiculous that I'd even have to type all that out. If it makes you feel better, I really have no problem saying the Eagles are a good football team. In fact, I don't think I have ever said otherwise... there has just been a lot of stupid assumptions to the contrary. The Eagles are solid, and honestly, it's fun that they're solid. It's fun being able to enjoy the rivalry. I truthfully do not think they are as good as their record would tell you, and I think they get too much praise as the front runner for the NFC, but that doesn't mean I think they suck... at all. I just don't think they're a powerhouse of a 10-1 football team. I think they're a solid football team that has a shot at going all the way... but just as much a shot as losing to pretty much any other decent football team coming out of the NFC. That's it.

Edited by NoFlyZone

7 hours ago, Danger said:

ZLbRQR9.png

Your argument is ridiculous and now you're backtracking.

I’d like to expand on my thoughts here, actually.

When it comes down to it, I think my opinion is less about the Giants truly being equatable or not and more so about Philly having to dodge losses against teams that are arguably worse than the challenge the NYG could provide in a matchup. In other words, it’s more about the matchup than a pure individual analysis of both teams. This is about what I’ve been saying about Philly in general over the last several weeks… they’re letting seemingly weak football teams hang around week after week to the point that it’s a trend. 

Philly over the last month (4 games):

26.75 points per game.

24.5 points per game allowed

Opponents combined record: 16-29-1

… see what I’m saying? While Philly edges the Giants out in an individual analysis (edge to the Philly offense for one thing).. they’ve had that edge against inferior units for a month and haven’t really resoundingly looked better on a per game basis. They even played dead even (or worse) with a struggling Colts team with an interim first time HC with no experience… and that sort of thing isn’t just some sort of exception— it’s how it’s been for an entire month. So yes, in an individual matchup I do think the NYG could prove to be the better team in an individual matchup… and I do have a feeling the two teams will split wins (though the health of the Giants isn’t doing them any favors).

To put this in perspective, let’s compare this to what Dallas has been doing over the same month:

36.25 points per game (they actually lead the league in ppg since getting their franchise QB back… go figure)

20.75 points per game allowed 

Opponents’ combined record: 23-23

^ You would think that would be what Philly has been doing lately with how everyone acts… but it’s just not the case.. and certainly why they’re vulnerable to the Giants. 

Edited by NoFlyZone

6 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

I'm okay with talking football, but ending every post with some snarky remark of calling somebody stupid or dumb should probably stop.

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

At some point like numerous other Trolls we had over the years you guys will realize what you're doing. Just stop feeding his constant non stop crave for attention and approval. GL

Damn, I don’t know how I could ever get through my day without both your attention and approval. 

It really shouldn’t be a mystery why I come by and post every once in a while.. it’s really just giving it back. Not sure how you can seriously sit in this thread and complain about trolling of all things when you guys definitely delight in doing it yourselves. 
The fun part is that I have had attempts at legit conversation but then people like you come around and pull the conversation towards something personal for no real reason. Not really sure what you think you’re accomplishing there.

8 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'm okay with talking football, but ending every post with some snarky remark of calling somebody stupid or dumb should probably stop.

Sure, thanks, I will strongly take that under consideration as if it were something happening any more frequently than the trolling/ mocking that I deal with from you guys. Being super sensitive and defensive in this context is definitely.. something…

46 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

This is pathetic. Hate on the Gmen, Skins, Eagles, yourself but at least make it entertaining. This fool in here being all serious. This thread is the one refuge where we get to troll and be total jackasses. Matts understood that. 

I don’t know how you’re honestly so lost that you have this so totally backwards. I wasn’t complaining about anyone trolling… It’s totally the reverse. Don’t mock/ troll and then cry when you get it back (speaking in general here, not about you personally). I truly couldn’t care less about people trolling here and haven’t demonstrated otherwise lol. This is why I occasionally laugh at the fact that sooo many of you can’t read… you do it to yourself. 

Edited by NoFlyZone

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Imagine coming into an rival forum, calling people dumb and then being like 

“why you all so mean?” Lol

Can’t tell if trolling or can’t read. Very much have it backwards my guy.

You’re all certainly kings of being petty. You’d think you’d maybe have better things to talk about. Such as how your team, while solid, has played down to competition for a solid month now while supposedly being the front runner in the NFC. 

1 hour ago, Shockwave said:

This is pathetic. Hate on the Gmen, Skins, Eagles, yourself but at least make it entertaining. This fool in here being all serious. This thread is the one refuge where we get to troll and be total jackasses. Matts understood that. 

NFZ bringing all other NFCE posters in here together by being the one thing we can all agree is lame.

It's a Christmas miracle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NoFlyZone said:

Can’t tell if trolling or can’t read. Very much have it backwards my guy.

You’re all certainly kings of being petty. You’d think you’d maybe have better things to talk about. Such as how your team, while solid, has played down to competition for a solid month now while supposedly being the front runner in the NFC. 

Says I have it backwards while also coming into the Eagles’ forum and saying I can’t read read literally in the same post 

you can’t make this ish up