🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

37 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

NFZ bringing all other NFCE posters in here together by being the one thing we can all agree is lame.

It's a Christmas miracle.

I’m just flattered that you’re all hot and bothered enough that you have to bond together in support. Not to mention that I’m SUCH a talking point without me even having to do much of anything. Sounds like a job well done — someone needed to take up the fight with Matts gone 😌

But really, you guys are alright. Sometimes miss a lot on the attempts to troll… but you’re alright. Nice to have a little spice back in the rivalry. 

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Says I have it backwards while also coming into the Eagles’ forum and saying I can’t read read literally in the same post 

you can’t make this ish up 

No, don’t get me wrong, the not reading thing is certainly consistent here. I was referring to the idea that I was supposedly crying about you guys being soo mean… when it has pretty clearly been the opposite going on here. 

On 11/28/2022 at 11:07 PM, NoFlyZone said:

Ahhhh right, sorry, being annoying is a privilege reserved for you guys… right? You gotta be able to take it back a little. If you can’t, then maybe don’t engage. 
I mean the fact that you all can troll, call people out, needle but then can’t take it back is softer than I would have expected around here. If you can’t take the heat then stay out of the kitchen 😎

what’s up with you … the giants are not on the eagle or cowboys level. It sucks to say but NY one or two years removed from being very good . This isn’t y’all year and as much as I hate to admit it some of these eagle posters are better than the casuals I have to read on Twitter every day . 

now get ready for this L Sunday so I can annoy you and the other giants fan  about it 😏

Edited by IHatesnyder

7 hours ago, IHatesnyder said:

what’s up with you … the giants are not on the eagle or cowboys level. It sucks to say but NY one or two years removed from being very good . This isn’t y’all year and as much as I hate to admit it some of these eagle posters are better than the casuals I have to read on Twitter every day . 

now get ready for this L Sunday so I can annoy you and the other giants fan  about it 😏

For his entire career, Jones has completed a shade over 63% of his throws, averages a little more than 215 yards per game and has thrown 55 touchdowns against 33 interceptions. In all, he owns a passer rating of 85.4.

In five meetings with Washington, however, Jones' completion percentage jumps to 68.3%, he averages 230 yards per game and he's connected on nine touchdowns against three interceptions. His passer rating, meanwhile, is 100.4, and his squad is 4-1 record-wise.

I dunno Dimes seems to like cutting you guys up. Hope you have the horses in your secondary to compete with *checks notes* Richie James and Slayton. Sounds like Neal is a go. Bellinger should help get some offensive firepower back. If Williams and Ojulari play I like our chances.

Whats the deal with Chase Young? He going to play?

Both teams playing for their playoff lives. Should be a good one.

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Yeah those Eagles aren’t impressive at all @NoFlyZone

But Pete 

CONTEXT, THE TITANS WERE CLEARLY HAVING A BAD DAY. RYAN TANNEHILL'S WIFE WAS ANGRY AT HIM THIS MORNING FOR NOT TEXTING HER BACK WHILE HE WAS IN A TEAM MEETING. THAT'S THE ONLY REASON THE TITANS LOST.