🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

I'm curious if the NFL will allow Zeke to pull a Tom Brady and drag out his appeal for over a year or rule relatively immediately and cut it to 3/4?

The problem with appealing assuming they drag their feet like every decesion is, those same 3-6gms (since  I think it gets reduced) "could" come at the end of the year or even funnier during a possible Playoff run. Not that I believed for a second they were going to the Playoffs regardless before this decesion.

Double Edge Sword Appealing. 

15 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'm curious if the NFL will allow Zeke to pull a Tom Brady and drag out his appeal for over a year or rule relatively immediately and cut it to 3/4?

The problem with appealing assuming they drag their feet like every decesion is, those same 3-6gms (since  I think it gets reduced) "could" come at the end of the year or even funnier during a possible Playoff run. Not that I believed for a second they were going to the Playoffs regardless before this decesion.

Double Edge Sword Appealing. 

Yeah once you appeal you never know what will happen. Just take the six game suspension IMO.

14 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Was really hoping they would ban zeke permanently from the NFL shame on the NFL on only doing 6 games. 

The way things are going down. He might get banned for 1 year, but will see what new stuff pop up in few weeks.