🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Yea but now it’s at a boiling point and it’s funny. 

At least Jerry made one smart move in not signing Dak to that deal. If the guy can’t beat a winning team, what hope is there?

Dak has beaten plenty of winning teams, quit living in the moment. 

And both Thegam360 or whatever his name is and 5x10 are so far lost its crazy. You guys have posters like that. Like, whatever they say you just shake your head. Im not the only one that has chastised them (for years). Im just the only one that still tells them they are stupid as hell. 

PS - Not signing Dak was a huge mistake. He is lead (or near lead) leading in a ton of metrics. His price just went up.

Edited by Matts4313

21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dak has beaten plenty of winning teams, quit living in the moment. 

And both Thegam360 or whatever his name is and 5x10 are so far lost its crazy. You guys have posters like that. Like, whatever they say you just shake your head. Im not the only one that has chastised them (for years). Im just the only one that still tells them they are stupid as hell. 

PS - Not signing Dak was a huge mistake. He is lead (or near lead) leading in a ton of metrics. His price just went up.

I dunno man. You know better than me but he hasnt beaten a winning team this year. And I don’t recall many last year. 2 maybe? That’s an issue. 

I think Jerry was smart as hell not resigning him. Already gave too much money to Zeke. Really shouldn’t have even resigned him. Pollard looked to be a decent and cheap replacement. Cowboys could realistically go 8-8 and they gave Dak everything but a good TE option. Whether it’s the defense or coaching that’s the real issue, I don’t know. But I’d be using his record against winning teams against him at the negotiating table. Usually a new QB contract generally resets the market so I’m sure he’ll still get big money but jerry’s got a case if Dak continues to ish the bed against decent opponents. 

7 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I dunno man. You know better than me but he hasnt beaten a winning team this year. And I don’t recall many last year. 2 maybe? That’s an issue.

What was your record when we played you?

Thats the funny thing about these type of metrics. As of right now, we can go back and say "Kirks never beaten a team on primetime" or whatever the stat was. Do we put and asterisks by it and wait to see if we end up 8-8 or 9-7?

50 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What was your record when we played you?

Thats the funny thing about these type of metrics. As of right now, we can go back and say "Kirks never beaten a team on primetime" or whatever the stat was. Do we put and asterisks by it and wait to see if we end up 8-8 or 9-7?

3-3

Use whatever metrics you want; has he beaten more than 2 teams with a winning record in two years? I don’t think he has. If so, not as often as you’d expect a QB making top money should. That’s a pretty good bargaining chip if I’m Jerry. That’s if, he even wants to commit long term like most people think he should. Gotta think Jerry didn’t sign him up to top money for some reason. Maybe it was to see if he can perform in elite situations. 

Dallas: You win the division
Philly: No u
Dallas: No u
Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, Philly: No u, Dallas: No u, 

• Like 5