πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

15 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Another Cowboy gets pinched and another Matts excuse incoming as to why it isn’t a big deal or he was framed or whatever nonsense he tells himself to feel better about his team constantly being in the news for misdemeanors.Β 

?

What excuse? I told you the last dude should be cut. He had never played for us anyways, just a handful of practices.Β 

Dont make things up.Β 

PS: Our DL need to quit getting busted with weed.Β 

23 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Another Cowboy gets pinched and another Matts excuse incoming as to why it isn’t a big deal or he was framed or whatever nonsense he tells himself to feel better about his team constantly being in the news for misdemeanors.Β 

Cowboys gotta meet their arrestΒ quotaΒ 

On 12/4/2019 at 11:54 AM, Danger said:
On 12/4/2019 at 11:46 AM, WheatieMan said:

Eli's back. Giants gonna send him out knocking Eagles out of playoffs. Cowboy will win division at 7-9

I can only hope.

That's the dream. Giants and Redskins somehow miss out on Chase Young, and we lose the rest of the way, giving us a potential top 10 pick.Β Dallas gets destroyed in the wildcard, at home, and get pick #20.

The next time I'll be excited about this team winning a game is in March, once Free Agency legal tampering period begins.

If Jim Schwartz is still our DC in March, then I just don't freaking know.

BTW, who has a better secondary:

Eagles or Ohio State?

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Watching the cowboys crash and burn is great and all, but it's also kind of depressing in a way with how many missed opportunities the Eagles had to run away with this division.

You mean like beating GB, Buff , legit almost winning NE and SeattleΒ  only to choke againstΒ  Miami,Β  Atlanta, andΒ Detroit ? Yep, Sad!

6 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I'd be enjoying this complete implosion from Dallas we all saw coming after their ludicrous hype to start the season for beating on the 3 worst teams in the league... but we also suck, and they absolutely embarrassed us earlier.

And you lost to 3 of the worst teams in the NFL.Β 

Β