πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

I don't care much about the draft spot, my only reservation with making the playoffs is that it would inevitably save some jobs that shouldn't be saved. Still, at the end of the day I'd always rather watch my team play in January than not.

Β 

That being said, we just lost to the Dolphins, we are not good right now, so I'm not liking our odds of running the table (which isn't necessary, but Dallas would end up with any tiebreaker if we beat them but lost to NYG or Was, while they go 2-1 in their 3 games outside of ours). Rather than get hyped up again only to be potentially crushed (again), I choose to focus on the pros ofΒ missing the playoffs, which do exist.

• Like 2

🀣🀣🀣

Jesus, this division. The cowboys are somehow possibly worse than us.Β 

Last night does stand to reason though. The Bears are officially a winning team now and Dak and co crapped the bed. Right on cue.Β 

Edited by Jroc04
  • Like 1

You guys are looking at this all wrong. The Eagles Walk the Dog the next 3 games beating the breaks off the Giants, Skins and Dallas.

Then choke week 17 vs those same Giants for the Division. Dallas then wins the NFCE with yet another Jason GarrettΒ  8-8 record!

Dallas then winΒ their Home Playoff game as a Home Dog only to lose a close game on the road in the followingΒ week.

Garrett gets a 5 yr extension!

Dak Franchised, sits out TC , isn'tΒ  the Good little soldier this time around until a long term $34+M AY deal is reached.

Edited by Nabbs4u